Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering who else has their place for adult nursing at LJMU for the September 2013 intake and who is applying for what accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got my place at JMU today for September 2013. I'm thinking about applying for Marybone accommodation. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amylouisedennis)
    Hey I got my place at JMU today for September 2013. I'm thinking about applying for Marybone accommodation. What about you?
    Ah yay well done!!! Yeah I'm thinking the same! I want to firm JMU but i went for two interviews on friday and monday and I'm still waiting to hear back so can't reply yet and apply for accommodation! So I'm worried that all the places at marybone 3 might get filled haha, so if they take too long I may just cancel the other two choices!
    Where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone
    I'm starting in sept 2013 too, but I still have to wait to hear back from an interview but I'm scared incase I don't get into marybone 3. This is all so exciting

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've cancelled two of my places and put JMU as my firm...everyone else was taking forever and JMU was the one I wanted most. Marybone 3 is massive I'm sure there will be spaces still left in it once you've heard from other uni's. I'm from the Wirral...very close to liverpool what about you two?

ReputationRep:
    Yay I can't wait to start and move in etc! Yeah I really hope there is, If i don't hear back in a week I think I'm going to cancel my other two and just firm john moores! and That isn't far at all then! I'm just 20 minutes on the train from the city centre so even closer haha so don't really have to stay in halls but will be much better than staying at home!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i'm the same. You experince uni life better being in halls. I'm like 30mins away on a bus but i'd much rather get away from home. I cant wait. Just want the nxt 5 months to hurry up. Was this your first time applying for nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely agree, wouldn't be able to meet as many people just living at home! and same here, I have nothing to do for the next 5 months either because I done my a-levels last year so it really needs to hurry up haha! Yeah it was my first time applying for nursing but not my first time applying to uni, I applied last year but decided I didn't want to do that so ended up applying to do nursing this year! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Im in college still. Re-sat my first year and changed the subjects I took because I didn't like them. Plus waiting the extra year gave me experience to apply for nursing. If I applied last year I wouldn't have even got an interview because I'd never really got some decent work exp. Really can't wait just to move in too. What day did you have your interview? Only because you look familiar in your picture

ReputationRep:
    Ah you were in the same school year as me then! and yeah I get you, always best to have the work experience to get interviews but also to prepare you for the placements too! Same here, I cannot wait for September to come! I already am thinking about everything I need to get and take with me haha!! I had my interview on 8th March! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I had my interview 8th march too. Hah I'm the same, thinking what colour stuff I want in my room already. Can't wait to move in.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I can't believe that you recognised me from that picture haha it is so tiny! Yeah same here, will be so good to finally be all moved in and be able to get started on the course!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no the images come up huge on my phone and really tiny on my computer. I'm good at remembering faces. have you applied for maybone yet?

ReputationRep:
    Ah that will be why then because I'm on my laptop haha! No, still waiting to hear back from Chester and Edge Hill, but don't want to go to Chester any more after the interview day because everything seemed so dated there and I know I'm gonna firm LJMU anyway which I have the grades for so it isn't like I need an insurance so I keep going to withdraw from Chester and Edge Hill but I just stop cos I'm so curious to see whether I'd have got the offers or not ahaha! Have you applied to marybone 3 and got your room number etc?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an insurance...I withdrawn 2 of mine because I'd rather not go to uni than go to the places I put down. Thought I did want to move far from home you see. I've applied for Marybone 3...just waiting to hear from them now. Said it will only be a couple of days. Ahh this is all to exciting! Have Chester and edge hill said how long it will take for you to find out?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean, no point going somewhere you're not going to like or enjoy because it will just ruin the whole experience! Ah yaaay, I am literally so excited for September it is unreal ahah! Chester said it can take up to 4 weeks for people to hear back and then the people at Edge Hill just said to keep an eye on track and didn't tell me exactly how long so god knows when that will be, as each day goes by though I am getting more and more tempted to withdraw from them!

ReputationRep:
    Just withdrawn from Chester and Edge Hill, declined Coventry, firmed LJMU and put my unconditional from Dundee as my insurance just in case, ahhhh! So exciting ahaha, just applied to accommodation too, can't wait to have everything 100% confirmed!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just got an email for my accommodation. Marybone 3 flat 58 room A. This is getting more and more exciting.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh it really is !!!! I applied to Marybone 3, then Victoria Halls and then Marybone 2, can't wait to hear back but gonna have to wait till at least next Wednesday ahaha, hate the waiting to know!!

ReputationRep:
    That was the exact same order I did. Marybone 3 will still have spaces left. You might hear earlier because I did

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.