The Student Room Group

Not sure if i should stay with my boyfriend or not?

Basically we've been together since last May, i wouldn't say im totally in love with him, but i do love being with him and we are SO similar its unbelievable!

We do fight sometimes but we get over it after an hour of resolving it lmao! I think the arguing is due to being so alike though.

He just got into Nottingham University, And we both live in Peterborough but hes going to be living there. Also i turn 18 in September. Hmm?
Original post by louisakate
Basically we've been together since last May, i wouldn't say im totally in love with him, but i do love being with him and we are SO similar its unbelievable!

We do fight sometimes but we get over it after an hour of resolving it lmao! I think the arguing is due to being so alike though.

He just got into Nottingham University, And we both live in Peterborough but hes going to be living there. Also i turn 18 in September. Hmm?

If there is nothing wrong with your relationship then I wouldnt end the relationship because of the distance without trying first. Keep it going and whatever will be will be!
Reply 2
So basically you want to use Uni as an excuse to exercise your freedom? Talk to him about it and work it out, chances are he'll want his freedom in Uni too.
Reply 3
If you have to ask the question, it sounds as if you already know what you want to do.

But, on the other hand, long distance can work, and I'm pretty sure there's a straight through train from Peterborough to Nottingham, so getting there and back won't be hard. If you're both willing to give it a go, then it can work.

But if you're not happy, it would be better to address why that is, rather than attributing it all to him moving to Uni...

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending