Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I moved here from Florida in December.
    I'm currently doing AS chemistry and AS biology at my school. I can speak german fluently (I lived there for 11 yrs) and I wanted to take it but they don't offer it at my school. So I'm going to take the exam at some other school. The exam board they are doing is edexcel. What am I expected to know? And what do I have to do for the oral? What books are you guys learning from?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heidi)
    I moved here from Florida in December.
    I'm currently doing AS chemistry and AS biology at my school. I can speak german fluently (I lived there for 11 yrs) and I wanted to take it but they don't offer it at my school. So I'm going to take the exam at some other school. The exam board they are doing is edexcel. What am I expected to know? And what do I have to do for the oral? What books are you guys learning from?
    Thanks
    For AS i dont think they do literature you will only have a reading & writing , listening and writing and ure oral. Ure oral can be on any recent topic or on a person, but u also have to make a reference to a german speaking country, so do a topic that u can mention germany in. As ure fluent u dont need to prepare the oral and learn it off by heart like i have to do.

ReputationRep:
    It's maybe worth looking at the syllabus if you haven't already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaphod)
    It's maybe worth looking at the syllabus if you haven't already.
    thanks a lot that really helped

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.