Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What country have you always wanted to go to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Australia.

Maybe I'll save up and get a working holiday visa after uni (even though I'm not even out of high school yet and planning on doing a gap year)...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I wonder, if there are members who plan to go to crisis-hit countries like Syria, North Korea or Afghanistan. My parents for instance have been in Romania then it was a dictatorship and governed by Ceausescu. I guess no one is so careless to go to there.

ReputationRep:
    Fiji,Hawaii,Brazil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I wonder, if there are members who plan to go to crisis-hit countries like Syria, North Korea or Afghanistan. My parents for instance have been in Romania then it was a dictatorship and governed by Ceausescu. I guess no one is so careless to go to there.
    Have been to all four quoted ^. Mainly want to go to Somalia, although that seems rather impossible for the moment. Have been to most places I would regard as interesting, just the "dull" (in my opinion places liked switzerland) that are left...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesrobbo1)
    Have been to all four quoted ^. Mainly want to go to Somalia, although that seems rather impossible for the moment. (...)
    If you ask me Algeria and Mali seems to be unsafely for tourists at the moment. Iraq would be another country which I want not to visit, as there is the centre of Al Qaida.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    If you ask me Algeria and Mali seems to be unsafely for tourists at the moment.
    Iraq would be another country which I want to visit, as there is the centre of Al Qaida.
    I have been to both Mali and Algeria, although I must admit I went to Mali before the real trouble started, so not as interesting as it sounds. Iraq I want to go to as well; though would have been more interested to go whilst it was under Saddam.

ReputationRep:
    Oompa Loompa Land

ReputationRep:
    Vietnam, Nepal, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, New Zealand (purely for Mt. Doom)

ReputationRep:
    America - Las Vegas
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I have always wanted to go to both Russia and Sweden

ReputationRep:
    France, South Africa, Russia

ReputationRep:
    I've already visited all the zones available, for I am 'the Explorer'!

ReputationRep:
    North Korea in it's current state. Always wanted to know what it's really like over there under the dictatorship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yas95)
    Tanzania, South African, Indonesia and Burkina Faso

What makes you want to go to Somalia? (Other than the Harlem shake)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at allnothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all

ReputationRep:
    I haven't always wanted to go to these places, but I've caught the travelling bug.

I am going to go to Morocco 2014 in may [SUPER EXCITED!]. For the past 2 months I've been wanting to go to Morocco and see the whole culture. Then I searched up stuff online and read some of the activities there and I was blown away. Sleeping under the stars in the Sahara desert, waking up to see the sunrise in the Sahara desert, going to the souks in Marrakesh, seeing the tanneries in Fez, + a whole lot more. How could I not want to go to Morocco? Everything sounds amazing but the part I'm most looking forward to is the night in the Sahara desert. That will be so surreal.

I also want to go to Bora Bora. That is going to be another amazing trip. The ocean there is beautiful, but first I need to learn how to swim. This is probably going to be for my honeymoon though.

Peru is another place I most definitely want to travel. Macchu Piccu [ LOVE IT in pictures], nazca lines, amazon rainforest, etc.

I also want to go to the Himalayan mountains and meet the native people there.

Going to Iceland and seeing the northern lights would be another breath taking experience.

And that is pretty much it for now.

ReputationRep:
    Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Brazil!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.