Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Sports you hate Watch

ReputationRep:
    Rugby for me.

A vile thuggish 'sport' played by middle class thugs, who are complete piss-take merchants.

Thank **** the 6 nations is over, now pubs will go back to normal and everyone will be there to watch football.

ReputationRep:
    There used to be some sports I hated, then I got a life.

ReputationRep:
    5517 posts on TSR suggests otherwise, champ.

ReputationRep:
    Cricket, how someone can sit around for 6 hours watching cricket is beyond me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritter)
    Rugby for me.

A vile thuggish 'sport' played by middle class thugs, who are complete piss-take merchants.

Thank **** the 6 nations is over, now pubs will go back to normal and everyone will be there to watch football.
    You think rugby is "thuggish"? At least it has respect. Football is my first love, but its turning into an absolute joke of a sport. And having been involved in every single aspect of football, I am in a good position to comment.

In terms of sporting entertainment though, I'd have to say sports like snooker and archery and s**t like that really annoy me. "Technical" sports, if we're being kind. Not enjoyable whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    i disagree with you saying that rugby is thuggish

i would have to say:
    - Cricket
    - Golf
    - F1

not that i don't respect them but i just feel they are very tedious to watch and repetitive.

ReputationRep:
    Baseball, seems really slow.
    Boxing shouldn't be a sport

ReputationRep:
    I don't really 'hate' any sport, but I don't understand the appeal of motorsport.

ReputationRep:
    I like quite a lot of sports but find the likes of Horse Riding, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Swimming, American Football & Cycling pretty boring tbh :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Equestrian - zzzzz

Curling - THE most boring thing I've seen in my life

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHA you think Rugby is thuggish? Football has racism...Rugby nowadays doesn't have any.

"Rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen and football is a gentleman's game played my thugs." This quote could not be truer.

Rugby is one of the greatest sports! It brought my country (South Africa) together. Football is just a bunch of pussies running around on a football field. They get tackled and they go on like they've broken a rib. Rugby players get tackled by much bigger guys and they get on and continue. So...football is a bunch of ****. Just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritter)
    rugby for me.

cant see how rugby league is middle class in anyway pal.

Know your stuff before you start spouting utter bull.

Dummy

ReputationRep:
    Stamping, punching, eye-gouging. Despicable sport for middle class thugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritter)
    Stamping, punching, eye-gouging
    :rolleyes: you sound like a little girl describing rugby.

I don't think you've even watched any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eterna)
    :rolleyes: you sound like a little girl describing rugby.

I don't think you've even watched any
    Posted from TSR Mobile

THIS.

You probably have never watched a game in your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritter)
    stamping, punching, eye-gouging. Despicable sport for middle class thugs.
    blantantly you got smashed at school in pe lessons

ReputationRep:
    I watched France V Scotland and Wales V England on Saturday. They were both ****e.

Whenever I tune into Sky Sports News, there's always a story about some middle class thug who's punched someone's lights out, or gouged into their eye sockets. That ain't gentlemanly behaviour folks. Also 'rugby culture' is shocking stuff. Ever witnessed rugby initiations around uni? Horrible people, too much money - not enough brain cells.

Give me football or tennis anyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottomsup!)
    blantantly you got smashed at school in pe lessons
    Hi mate, at our school we didn't play rugby. We played football and did athletics. It was great fun.

ReputationRep:
    Rugby for me too, although my reason is that I don't like to get dirty and violence is not a favourite either. I even do a martial art but dislike violent contact, a nightmare as you can guess.

ReputationRep:
    are you scottish ?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.