Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

A conditional offer has been sent to me from both Bath University and QMUL in the compared literature department. They ask for the exact same requirements (same grade at the BAC and same language skills score). Many parameters are intervening in my decision. On one hand it seems like QM has a better ranking in english than Bath University but it also seems that, paradoxically it is less recognized. Can anybody tell me what their opinion is about the quality of the education ? I am also wondering about the difference of lifestyle ... Any view or advice would be welcome !

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean comparative literature? I don't think there are significant differences in how prestigious the two departments are perceived to be and undergrad comp lit degrees are pretty rare anyway, but you should look carefully at what courses the two programmes offer because it's hard to find two comp lit programmes that are exactly the same and if you have any specific interests (however vague?) take those into consideration.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.