Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    My firm is Chemistry at Liverpool, probably going to apply for carnatic halls.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I am not sure weather to pick Vine court, liberty prospect point or Opal court?
    could anyone who has any info into which is best let me know. I have firmed liverpool for Physiotherapy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blombard)
    Hey guys! I am not sure weather to pick Vine court, liberty prospect point or Opal court?
    could anyone who has any info into which is best let me know. I have firmed liverpool for Physiotherapy
    If you can afford £130 p/w, rather than £100 p/w, then pick vinecourt. Really depends on your budget!

ReputationRep:
    You get three choices, I've just applied right now and put Vine Court as my first and Opal court as second, my main priority was to be as close to the campus and city center as possible, thats why Vine was my top as it was actually in the campus and not "a few minutes walk away"

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for prospect point, opal court and derby & Rathbone - didn't choose Vine court simply because I can't afford it!! :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going to Liverpool in September to do Geography (: anyone else doing geography?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I firmed Liverpool the other day for Criminology and Sociology! I actually can't wait to go!

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm James! I've firmed Liverpool for Civil and Structural Engineering. I've applied for halls off campus, 1st choice being Derby and Rathbone Halls!

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving from North Wales to do Business in September was thinking of prospect point or grand central? What's everyone else choosing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucygranton)
    I'm moving from North Wales to do Business in September was thinking of prospect point or grand central? What's everyone else choosing?
    Prospect Point looks a good bet. There are limited spaces though, Opal Court doesn't look bad either. Have you thought of Vine Court?

ReputationRep:
    I firmed UoL just over an hour ago. Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    I've

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRoch)
    You get three choices, I've just applied right now and put Vine Court as my first and Opal court as second, my main priority was to be as close to the campus and city center as possible, thats why Vine was my top as it was actually in the campus and not "a few minutes walk away"
    It's highly likely that there will be a horde of international students at university on campus accommodation. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Daniel and I am from the Swadlincote area. I am 19 and am going to study medicine at liverpool uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueberryyums)
    Nigeria. :rolleyes:
    Well hi fellow Nigerian. I've firmed liverpool for Marketing with a year in Industry, and I've applied to Dale Hall, Derby and Rathbone and Vine Court, all catered.
    I'm in Lagos atm doing NCUK at Chrisland Pre-Degree College, you ever been to the UK before? Where are you atm?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing Marketing? I've applied to Dale Hall, Derby and Rathbone and Vine Court.

ReputationRep:
    I am hopefully going to study Veterinary Medicine provided I get the grades! I am really excited to get to know the city better, and I have just applied today for Greenbank accommodation because I wanted a mixture of the greenery to live with but then studying in the city - anyone else applied there? I cant wait...now just to get the grades -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oluwakendrick)
    Anyone else doing Marketing? I've applied to Dale Hall, Derby and Rathbone and Vine Court.
    I am doing Marketing with a year in industry (if I meet my offer) and have applied for Dale Hall, Derby and Rathbone and Roscoe and Gladstone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverJR)
    I am doing Marketing with a year in industry (if I meet my offer) and have applied for Dale Hall, Derby and Rathbone and Roscoe and Gladstone.
    Oh that's great then. See you in Sept!

ReputationRep:
    I have my results, does anyone know if it'd appear on UCAS quicker if I rung Liverpool up and told them? It's just I want to get my accommodation sorted.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.