Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I keep getting milia on my face, usually around the eyes and on my eyelids and it's really annoying! If I catch them when they're small I can sometimes squeeze the little lump of keratin out before it gets big but I've got loads of them and I'm worried it looks unsightly. The ones on my eyelids I have no chance of getting rid of myself as I can't even put any pressure to try and squeeze them out because of my eye being underneath

Does anyone have any experience of getting them removed? In the last few years only 2 have gone away by themselves and even that took a bit of work with a really hot shower and some tweezers. I know they're benign and won't do any harm if they're left but I hate the way they look.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.