Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Revision time table for AS AND A2 maths Watch

ReputationRep:
    Btw i am Retaking ( C1 , C2 , C3 , AND S1 ) and also will be sitting D1 AND C4 in may and june examinations . However i am not sure how to set a time table which will be most suitable for me .

***Can anyone please give me some advice or suggestion of how to divide my time for all these modules untill then .

***Is it better to go through 1 module and then do the next or do it like 2 hour for each module .

Anybody have a good idea for this , or maybe you have a Good time table to share please do .

THANKS

ReputationRep:
    hey, my teachers always say - not to spend time revising just for one subject/module... so it'd be best to spend a fair amount of time revising for each module. but it depends on the person as well and how confident you feel about each module...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charly2012)
    Btw i am Retaking ( C1 , C2 , C3 , AND S1 ) and also will be sitting D1 AND C4 in may and june examinations . However i am not sure how to set a time table which will be most suitable for me .

***Can anyone please give me some advice or suggestion of how to divide my time for all these modules untill then .

***Is it better to go through 1 module and then do the next or do it like 2 hour for each module .

Anybody have a good idea for this , or maybe you have a Good time table to share please do .

THANKS
    Just seperate the days into a timetable like your school one, then fill in things like the gym and relaxing time, and after all that finish it by mixing all your subjects into it. Vary it so you don't get bored, and you could possibly have a day off to relax.

Or you could just simply use your school timetable but do each day twice (instead of 5 periods, repeat them to have 10). use the free periods to relax/gym and do the same breaks.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.