Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

shall i order a dominos? Watch

• View Poll Results: get domino or not
    get the pizza
    77.19%
    dont do it
    22.81%

ReputationRep:
    Well, there goes your diet down the drain. I'm very disappoionted with you.

ReputationRep:
    Order a thin crust without cheese or with half cheese half not and it won't be so bad

ReputationRep:
    Mate, think about your goal physique. Think beyond that, think where you want to be in life. Picture the best possible version of you in 5 years, 1 year, 1 month. Will eating that pizza take you there. Will it start you on the road to where you want to be. Every second you're not working on getting to that goal, you're wasting. Every second you're not focused on where you want to be, you're losing time. Lifes only so long. If you want to be the best possible version of you that ever could have been, it begins now. Every second straying is a second wasted. Stay strong bro. I'll leave you with this.

ReputationRep:
    If you've already ordered it, then that was a waste of my time..

ReputationRep:
    You made a thread on this!

ReputationRep:
    Get me one to!

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh i feel sick. U know when u do something and then feel disgusted for having done it, i feel disgusted. I feel like i want to throw up. The initial pang of hunger masked the taste but now iv eaten im getting them horrible burps where u taste this greasy ass pizza. Damn u all that said get it get it. Never again. i feel ashamed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    Mate, think about your goal physique. Think beyond that, think where you want to be in life. Picture the best possible version of you in 5 years, 1 year, 1 month. Will eating that pizza take you there. Will it start you on the road to where you want to be. Every second you're not working on getting to that goal, you're wasting. Every second you're not focused on where you want to be, you're losing time. Lifes only so long. If you want to be the best possible version of you that ever could have been, it begins now. Every second straying is a second wasted. Stay strong bro. I'll leave you with this.

That was an epic video thank u

ReputationRep:
    Such a pointless thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You ordered it? You *******!

ReputationRep:

So inspirational.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It's just a pizza....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its just a pizza for ****s sake. Man the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzzybug37)
    It's just a pizza....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I knew someone would say this. That's the attitude of someone that isn't a winner. Of course it's just a pizza, but eating it will take you one step further from your goal, it will add fat that takes you in the opposite direction to successful you, towards failure you. It shows you're weak. For every thing you eat, and say 'It's just a .......' there will be someone else who didn't eat that, who ate a salad instead. Someone who was stronger-minded than you. More disciplined. There'll be someone else that's becoming better than you, and has just surpassed your score on the leaderboard that is the game of life, and tell me, how does that feel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Air_wolf)
    That was an epic video thank u

(Original post by Shanij)
    So inspirational.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks guys. The most important thing to do, is take this mindset forward into every aspect of life. Every time you do something, stop to consider whether it's taking you forward - towards successful you, taking you nowhere - towards average you, or taking you backwards to failure you. Remember you have 18 waking hours everyday to do stuff, everything you do, consider the above. Don't look back in the future and regret who you became because of the choices you made.

Yeah you ordered the pizza. You showed weakness. You set yourself back. You took yourself a step closer to failure you. In that process, you lost a little bit of potential to the best you that ever could have been. How does that feel? Remember that feeling. Now go out there and become the best you that could ever had existed. Stay strong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Air_wolf)
    I did order and it was goooooooooooooooooooood. , no im just off for a walk

I did and it was good. better than sex id say (seeing as at the moment im not getting any ) thank u to all that contributed. i shall have a slie on your behalf good night all and to all a goodnight
    If a pizza is better than sex for you then you must have had some pretty lousy sex.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you ordered the pizza. You showed weakness. You set yourself back. You took yourself a step closer to failure you. In that process, you lost a little bit of potential to the best you that ever could have been. How does that feel? Remember that feeling. Now go out there and become the best you that could ever had existed. Stay strong.
    You sound fun.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR will make you fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Jean Brodie)
    You sound fun.
    You sound weak-minded & lazy. I can almost guarantee you are to some degree fat. If you're too lazy to reach your own potential, so be it, don't bring other people down with you.

ReputationRep:
    You sound weak-minded & lazy. I can almost guarantee you are to some degree fat. If you're too lazy to reach your own potential, so be it, don't bring other people down with you.
    Size 8 and regular long distance cyclist actually, but cheers for showing how judgemental you are. ********.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.