Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi there everyone i need alot of help i am currently getting E's for my alevel
    and desperately want to know how to get A's

can you please help me with some note as i am going to be doing all bio resits
    and share your very good exam techniques, please help me and everyone benefit.

what did was:
    1) learnt my notes
    2) then learnt the mark scheme
    but came out with E's

thanks alot i really appreciate this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wassapnin)
    Hi there everyone i need alot of help i am currently getting E's for my alevel
    and desperately want to know how to get A's

can you please help me with some note as i am going to be doing all bio resits
    and share your very good exam techniques, please help me and everyone benefit.

what did was:
    1) learnt my notes
    2) then learnt the mark scheme
    but came out with E's

thanks alot i really appreciate this
    Is this for AS? if yes, theres a thread on this already, if you bothered using the search function.

If you revised (im assuming unit 1 biology) and still got e's than its down to your exam technique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolRunner)
    Is this for AS? if yes, theres a thread on this already, if you bothered using the search function.

If you revised (im assuming unit 1 biology) and still got e's than its down to your exam technique.
    i am an A2 student got C for AS bio/chem and D for R.S

ReputationRep:
    i am an A2 student got C for AS bio/chem and D for R.S
    Well, there is an A2 Bio thread here.

If you got a C and a D is obviously down to your exam technique. its better if you learn mark scheme answers to the common questions (in biology) and apply them to questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolRunner)
    Well, there is an A2 Bio thread here.

If you got a C and a D is obviously down to your exam technique. its better if you learn mark scheme answers to the common questions (in biology) and apply them to questions.
    can you please post the link as i am new and dont know my way aaround lol

ReputationRep:
    can you please post the link as i am new and dont know my way aaround lol
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=370

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.