Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am Jade, I am moving to Middlesborough (from Newcastle area) in September to go to Teesside Uni, I am going to be studying Art :-)

Talk to me! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Simon, and I'll also be movinf to Middlesbrough from the Durham area, I'll be studying Computing. Are you excited about starting, cause I sure am x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am more excited about moving out haha! But I'm defo looking forward to starting my course :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Well I moved out a couple of years ago before I started college so I'm used to that! I can't wait to live in Middlesbrough though, I'm from a real small town, and can't wait to live somewhere that actually has things to do. :P x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadehutchx)
    Yeah, I am more excited about moving out haha! But I'm defo looking forward to starting my course :-) xxx
    Just curious, why write those x at the end of sentences. Are you good at art? I hate drawing or painting myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw30141624)
    Haha, Well I moved out a couple of years ago before I started college so I'm used to that! I can't wait to live in Middlesbrough though, I'm from a real small town, and can't wait to live somewhere that actually has things to do. :P x

Where abound do you live? I am from quite a small town too. Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    Just curious, why write those x at the end of sentences. Are you good at art? I hate drawing or painting myself.
    Dunno, I just do. And yes I am haha, otherwise why would I go to uni to study it? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Willington, it's about 10 minutes away from Durham, and you? xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Willington, it's about 10 minutes away from Durham, and you? xx
    I am from South Shields, it's about a half an hour drive from newcastle :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am from South Shields, it's about a half an hour drive from newcastle :-) xxx
    Cool, I used to go to South Shields as a kid, on the little train and swan boats haha. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I used to go to South Shields as a kid, on the little train and swan boats haha. xxx
    Yeah haha! Everyone seems to have been here :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been in years though, what's it like there now? xxx

ReputationRep:
    The sea for t to any hasn't change much, there still swan and the train is still there, there 2 new play parks in that park now... But it doesn't seem as fun now that I'm grown up haha xxx

ReputationRep:
    The sea for t to any hasn't change much, there still swan and the train is still there, there 2 new play parks in that park now... But it doesn't seem as fun now that I'm grown up haha xxx
    Haha I know what you mean, although I'll still always go on a waltzer if i see one and can afford it . I'll have to have a look through again some time to see what has changed. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm Lucy, from a town near Leeds, and il be moving up to study adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lucy, looking forward to living in Middlesbrough? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lucy, looking forward to living in Middlesbrough? x
    Yeah I can't wait! Just want to move up now! I've even got a transfer to another store sorted already ha (I work at McDonald's )X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyab)
    Yeah I can't wait! Just want to move up now! I've even got a transfer to another store sorted already ha (I work at McDonalds )X
    Yeah I know what you mean, I wanna move now too! So boring here haha. And nothing wrong with working in McDonalds, wish I had a job lol x

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation are you guys thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyOnGuitar)
    What accommodation are you guys thinking of?
    I put parkside village first but I think il be living privately I've just applied for it just in case.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.