Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

2 Issues...... watch

Announcements

Sorry but this is a bit of a long one:

1. I am an 18 year old lad, I am starting Leeds Met in September but I am a virgin. Now to some of you this may be a problem or no big deal at all.....for me it's more of a matter of being scared in the Uni environment. From past experiences I found that not a lot of girls like virgin guys (it's more the other way round, guys like virgin girls). It's not as if I haven't had opportunities before: nearly lost it in Year 7 (she said she wasn't ready not long after penetration, say a few seconds), got asked to do it at a wake (turned down due to occasion) etc so turned down for good reasons. The other reason I am scared is that I am what you would call a nice-guy but I'm dirty minded, but the dirty mindedness is more of a bravado thing to cover up my insecurities at being a virgin (if that makes sense) I have recently been friend-zoned by 4 people, had my heart broken by 2 and I'm just worried that it will just repeat at Uni :/

2. Second issue (well sort of), at an applicant day I got talking to a lovely young lady. Now I got her Facebook and Number but she lives far away (will be on campus for the year). Now she really is beautiful and I would love to try build something between us but I'm unsure of how to get across my intentions without scaring her or ruining this basic "friendship" thing :/

Any advice please?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be so worried about it, it's not exactly something you tell people anyway, who's going to know? Not that it's such a big deal anyway. Just go to uni, meet a crapload of new people and have a good time!

As for this other bird, you've got her number right? Drop her a text, see how she's doing and if she's going to be in the area ask her out, not got much to loose mate!

ReputationRep:
    What course or subject area are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    PM if you want

ReputationRep:
    Year 7? What on earth?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.