Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amalik_)
    I do! Feeling okay about it actually, I find it's mainly principles which you have to grasp and there isn't much memorising of facts, unlike chemistry and biology. How are you going about revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Does anyone happen to know what exactly we're meant to know about brownian motion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=thelyphron;42572387]Does anyone happen to know what exactly we're meant to know about brownian motion?

In the spec it says 'understand the significance of brownian motion, as supporting evidence for particle theory'. I'm not really sure otherwise :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I m doing all the subjects.. pls add me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelyphron)
    Does anyone happen to know what exactly we're meant to know about brownian motion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's just that particles collide randomly with other invisible particles, and explains kinetic theory. In all the past papers, I've only ever seen it come up once.

ReputationRep:
    add me too

ReputationRep:
    I do! Feeling okay about it actually, I find it's mainly principles which you have to grasp and there isn't much memorising of facts, unlike chemistry and biology. How are you going about revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mostly doing as many practice papers I can find. The same sorts of questions come up time and time again, so it really helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexgr97)
    I think it's just that particles collide randomly with other invisible particles, and explains kinetic theory. In all the past papers, I've only ever seen it come up once.

Yeah you just literally need to know that 'it was a contributing factor towards the discovery of particle theory' thats it - it will never be more than one mark i'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    any ideas on revising business studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexgr97)
    Anyone got Physics 1P on Tuesday?
    yh i am. I don't know why but I'm not as worried as I be :/

ReputationRep:
    *should

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done 9c on physics january 2013? if so could you explain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenal97)
    has anyone done 9c on physics january 2013? if so could you explain
    Paper 1 or p2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got paper 1 for physics 2013 but please could someone help me find paper 2? I would appreciate it so much, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got paper 1 for physics 2013 but please could someone help me find paper 2? I would appreciate it so much, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4s0gj28a8vohz this is the link for all edexcel igcse January 2013 papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasagarwal01)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4s0gj28a8vohz this is the link for all edexcel igcse January 2013 papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for replying but I've extracted that file and only found paper 1 D: am I missing something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying but I've extracted that file and only found paper 1 D: am I missing something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just downloaded it and got both papers...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darsan9)
    just wondering all the people doing the pople doing the may papers for the folowing subjects.we could make a group on it
    -maths
    -english
    -french
    -chemistry
    -biology
    -physics
    -futhur pure mathematics
    -ICT

PM me if you wanna join the group and discuss about the papers.

pls note that even these will be moderated by the student rooms (if im not mistaken)
    and will only be discussing the most probable questions
    (and other things...)
    add me too

ReputationRep:
    paper 1

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what topic areas may come up for the french or spanish reading and writing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuddingAchiever)
    Does anyone know what topic areas may come up for the french or spanish reading and writing ?
    I am expecting them to ask us for either the long or short writing on " what do we do for our leisure time" as it was in the listening ( the last question) this is for french

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.