Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=BuddingAchiever;42633011]Yeah, I agree, the grade boundaries will be high..... i somehow managed to do the whole paper in 35 minutes... maybe something is wrong with me but whatever....what writing task did you do? I did the third one about environment... but the page before the big comprehension what did you put for
    A) What can children do with their parents? (I think I got this one wrong)
    B) How long do children spend in front of a screen? ( I put more than three hours

i did the best friend one
    i cant remember a
    for b i did more than three. Because it says they watch tv for two hours and then at most another hour on games

yeh i finished early too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelyphron)
    Well, that's correct - a tasse is a cup whereas that particular fille clearly had un bol de fruits devant elle
    I thought it was rug so i wrote false luckily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuddingAchiever)
    Is the speaking definitely included in the overall mark ?
    Speajing is definately not included .you get it as a seperate mark
    however next year they are being included to the mark

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I agree, the grade boundaries will be high..... i somehow managed to do the whole paper in 35 minutes... maybe something is wrong with me but whatever....what writing task did you do? I did the third one about environment... but the page before the big comprehension what did you put for
    A) What can children do with their parents? (I think I got this one wrong)
    B) How long do children spend in front of a screen? ( I put more than three hours)
    Was that the one where one of the answers was go to a museum? If so, that's what I said because the text said something about cultural activities. Then I said more than 3 hours because it was 2.5 hours watching TV plus at least an hour on the internet or playing video games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieB1997)
    Was that the one where one of the answers was go to a museum? If so, that's what I said because the text said something about cultural activities. Then I said more than 3 hours because it was 2.5 hours watching TV plus at least an hour on the internet or playing video games
    yeah, I got the museum one wrong God knows why i crossed park attractions.......

ReputationRep:
    If this comes up I swear I will just get up and leave the room. We've never ever been taught it
    but i think now that it wont come

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i got the exact same

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone do in the comprehension?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darsan9)
    just wondering all the people doing the pople doing the may papers for the folowing subjects.we could make a group on it
    -maths
    -english
    -french
    -chemistry
    -biology
    -physics
    -futhur pure mathematics
    -ICT

PM me if you wanna join the group and discuss about the papers.

pls note that even these will be moderated by the student rooms (if im not mistaken)
    and will only be discussing the most probable questions
    (and other things...)

How did Physics IG go?

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody take Language A here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Streeej)
    I do

ReputationRep:
    anyone have a link to chemistry January 2013 1C and 2C paper and mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    That's what most people thought but I heard 'dinero' in B so I ended up with CBBC....... I'm not sure if it's right :/ but what did you put for what does she think about her acting ?
    I have no idea, I just copied exactly what she said but i didnt know how to spell the verb to act so i think ive made a blood mess of it, what did you write ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoshil)
    I do
    Pang guesses for what might come in paper 1 for edexcel igcse chem may 2013?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halzmac)
    I have no idea, I just copied exactly what she said but i didnt know how to spell the verb to act so i think ive made a blood mess of it, what did you write ?

Lol I couldn't have done any better...... I can't even remember but I know I messed up on that page :/

ReputationRep:
    any suggestions for what writing may be for spanish tomorrow ?

ReputationRep:
    i am doing these so add me too !!!

ReputationRep:
    How did Physics IG go?
    It went fine for me, only there were too many really long questions... I almost ran out of time, because I was doing the paper really carefully

ReputationRep:
    Ya man i take eng. lang. A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king cobra)
    Wat about the plane on the runway
    It was to do with kinetic energy, you could use the graph to work out that it takes 460m for the plane to stop and the runway is 500m long so a heavier or faster plane would go right off the end

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.