Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    my brother sat the igcse edexcel english lang b may 23rd 13 ... anyone sit this? how did yu find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haleyparker)
    yea hopefully it's correct why Maya can't judge success through the profit and loss account what did you write for that?
    I struggled in that question.. but I said as it can't show future potential costs.. and also maya must also look at other sheets like balance sheet to judge success, not only one type of account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadit999)
    Does anyone do Edexcel Geography and Edexcel ICT? Are there any threads for those?
    Yeah I'm doing geography. What sections are you doing? I don't think there is a thread for geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorte)
    Yeah I'm doing geography. What sections are you doing? I don't think there is a thread for geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am doing Rivers, Hazards, Economic activity and Energy, Urban or Ecosystems (depends on the question) and Fragile, how about you? Those field work and case study questions are the tough ones, otherwise Geo is more of common sense.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who does ICT, what does crowd sourcing mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skizzle)
    Never heard of it?.. Is it there on our spec? Check google

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=parasagarwal01;42833653]Never heard of it?.. Is it there on our spec? Check google

Posted from TSR Mobile[/
    I've checked in the spec and didn't come across it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasagarwal01)
    Never heard of it?.. Is it there on our spec? Check google

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyatim)
    Yea.. I haven't seen it as well.. Have u read the textbook? It has stuff on general purpose software, custom software and off the shelf software.. I don't think I have seen it on the spec but is it possible for it to come up as it is the edexcel certified textbook.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadit999)
    Does anyone do Edexcel Geography and Edexcel ICT? Are there any threads for those?
    I do ICT but have not seen one. Maybe you make one it might be helpful for people who take ICT to discuss...

ReputationRep:
    Yea.. I haven't seen it as well.. Have u read the textbook? It has stuff on general purpose software, custom software and off the shelf software.. I don't think I have seen it on the spec but is it possible for it to come up as it is the edexcel certified textbook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think so but just read it incase it might show up in the paper but I heard this round the ICT paper is going to be tough. Do you think so?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so but just read it incase it might show up in the paper but I heard this round the ICT paper is going to be tough. Do you think so?
    U have contacts with examiners? Cool .. :P
    I have no idea.. But considering a pattern.. It will be tough.. June 11 was tough , june 2012 was easy so now.. It will be tough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing aqa geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harveena123)
    my brother sat the igcse edexcel english lang b may 23rd 13 ... anyone sit this? how did yu find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did it was alright

ReputationRep:
    I do ICT but have not seen one. Maybe you make one it might be helpful for people who take ICT to discuss...
    Yea i do ICT it's on june 6th started studying yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skizzle)
    Crowd sourcing is the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to a large group of people or organisation. If you do business studies you'll understand this more it's more like outsourcing/contracting out. how come I've never come across this? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msxo)
    I struggled in that question.. but I said as it can't show future potential costs.. and also maya must also look at other sheets like balance sheet to judge success, not only one type of account.
    okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassan54890)
    i am doing

I'm doing Physics 2. Does anybody know the exact experiment to show charging by friction in insulators?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haleyparker)
    Yea i do ICT it's on june 6th started studying yet?
    Yeah! I hv cos am scared of the ICT paper and are u ready?
    Could you tell me what is a spyware?

ReputationRep:
    U have contacts with examiners? Cool .. :P
    I have no idea.. But considering a pattern.. It will be tough.. June 11 was tough , june 2012 was easy so now.. It will be tough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's my teacher who had a meeting with the edexcel people n told them that this round the paper is going to be difficult n she told us. Not only ICT but other subject to like the sciences(biology, chemistry and physics)

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.