Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J Rumble)
    I've only got 3 iGCSE's left too! 3 science papers of 1 hour each!

Will have 2 left by the end of tomorrow!

We only do iGCSE's at our school, so by next Wednesday my exams will be over! Yey!
    isnt it supposed to be thursday instead of wednesday??.... no one does biology in ur school?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Omg! Am soooooo... happy that I have only 2 exams left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J Rumble)
    I've only got 3 iGCSE's left too! 3 science papers of 1 hour each!

Will have 2 left by the end of tomorrow!

We only do iGCSE's at our school, so by next Wednesday my exams will be over! Yey!
    :cool:
    Btw why r u guys finishing early n you take bio? Cos the igcse exams is finishing on thursday n not Wednesday with bio paper last

ReputationRep:
    physics edxcel igcse? are we allowed to talk bout it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunjamani)
    Not until 4:30am tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    No until 12 hours after the paper, then you will see response. That's the rule

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing edexcel ict paper 1 tomorrow??.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    dose IGCSE statistics exist as i can't find an exam board that dose it

ReputationRep:
    yeah i m doing, u frm uae ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saadii)
    yeah i m doing, u frm uae ?
    no i am from the uk . what exam board are you doing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuddingAchiever)
    Haha almost everyone has 4 exams left !!! I have 4 exams left aswell...... so that's 14 down including 6 IGCSEs :O woooooooo.... the freedom!!! Well.... to be honest..... study leave has allowed me to catch up on sleep as well give me the freedom to rest
    You're so lucky! I have 8 exams left

ReputationRep:
    Are we all feeling suitably unprepared for tomorrow's IT exam? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieB1997)
    Are we all feeling suitably unprepared for tomorrow's IT exam? :P
    I am almost done with my revision. Need to look at past papers from 2011

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasagarwal01)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck with ICT. Happy I finished it last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused right now. Can someone doing ICT help me?

What exactly is internal memory? RAM, ROM? I mean I know what RAM and ROM stand for but what are they used for.
    I read some where that the larger the internal memory the more applications it can support. Is that true?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel like I haven't done enough :P The thing is I think it's quite a lot of common sense, so I only revise stuff like networks and validation & verification, that I don't know much about. I've done the June 2011 & 2012 papers at school already and I did quite well, so I'm relatively confident about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieB1997)
    I feel like I haven't done enough :P The thing is I think it's quite a lot of common sense, so I only revise stuff like networks and validation & verification, that I don't know much about. I've done the June 2011 & 2012 papers at school already and I did quite well, so I'm relatively confident about it.
    I understand what you're saying. True that ICT is more of common knowledge. Have u done the sample assessment paper? And validation and verification isn't in paper 1 it's tested in the practical paper. I was told this by an edexcel examiner btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I understand what you're saying. True that ICT is more of common knowledge. Have u done the sample assessment paper? And validation and verification isn't in paper 1 it's tested in the practical paper. I was told this by an edexcel examiner btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ict is not common knowledge. it is fundamentally provoking us to learn at a more obtuse level with high understanding. it is an intellectually demanding subject and one should not rest on his laurels. i advise you to revise. it is a testing subject full of obscure questions in which one has to observe diligently.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's good! We weren't taught it (along with a lot of other things) so I was trying to learn it from the textbook. I've just been looking at the sample paper, it looks alright but I need to learn a bit more about bar codes. I always forget them and they always seem to come up!

ReputationRep:
    ict is not common knowledge. it is fundamentally provoking us to learn at a more obtuse level with high understanding. it is an intellectually demanding subject and one should not rest on his laurels. i advise you to revise. it is a testing subject full of obscure questions in which one has to observe diligently.
    Except for the fact that the textbook actually says things like 'In Paint you can: save images, print images',etc...

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.