Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend lives near the University and I was just wondering how strict the accommodation in the city campus are concerning guests staying over the odd night at the accommodation. It states that you can't have guests between 11pm and 9am so i was just wondering how strict/relaxed they are about this? I have been to Unis in the past that aren't fussed about the odd stay over, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it.

I think officially it's something like one night maximum providing all housemates are informed and agree. In the real word, no one cares.

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.