Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Ive been looking everywhere and it seems noone is taking Event Management at Glamorgan. I am keen on going to Glamorgan just because everything you seem to need is on site!

If anyone is taking event management please let me know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abistreet)
    Ive been looking everywhere and it seems noone is taking Event Management at Glamorgan. I am keen on going to Glamorgan just because everything you seem to need is on site!

If anyone is taking event management please let me know?

Hi, I am going to study Event Management at Glamorgan It seemed to have everything for me as well and I just replied to my unconditional offer! Hopefully won't be disappointed

ReputationRep:
    Are you planning to live in halls and study at trefforest? I have accepted my offer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abistreet)
    Are you planning to live in halls and study at trefforest? I have accepted my offer x
    If I manage to guarantee a place in halls, then that's where I'll be. I've sent an application for Mountain Halls, but haven't received an offer yet. I thought it would be best for me to stay at Trefforest and live on site the first year, since I am actually from Estonia and wouldn't know my way around if I chose to live someplace else What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiinu)
    If I manage to guarantee a place in halls, then that's where I'll be. I've sent an application for Mountain Halls, but haven't received an offer yet. I thought it would be best for me to stay at Trefforest and live on site the first year, since I am actually from Estonia and wouldn't know my way around if I chose to live someplace else What about you?
    I will be living in halls as well hopefully! I would be more than happy to show you around I'm from bristol, which is like am hour away so its all new to me as well!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.