Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I need to get my revision sorted for the 6geo3 exam. I know that energy security was the January paper and water was last year's in june. I'm thinking about doing biodiversity as one of my topics to revise for in Section A but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea on what the topic will be for the Section B paper so i can eliminate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by empire1410)
    I need to get my revision sorted for the 6geo3 exam. I know that energy security was the January paper and water was last year's in june. I'm thinking about doing biodiversity as one of my topics to revise for in Section A but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea on what the topic will be for the Section B paper so i can eliminate it.
    Hey, people in my class think bridging the development gap or biodiversity may come up as the synoptic but have no idea so anxious about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wowzapop123)
    Hey, people in my class think bridging the development gap or biodiversity may come up as the synoptic but have no idea so anxious about it
    Hi ,I guess you've seen the pre-release now, i didn't think it would be on superpowers but i do think it's a nice topic. I thought biodiversity would be the pre-release topic so didnt revise it and did developement gap instead. but now i know it isnt i think i'll choose it as one of my options, i'm going to do energy, water and biodiversity. what are you doing?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.