Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath_igidbashian)
    Mostly just pens and post its but maybe free samples and vouchers?
    Awh I'm sort of excited now but freaking out that I won't mingle with anyone or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Accepted my conditional offer to do History and Spanish at Chester! Loved the campus when I went there for an open day :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think everyones freaking out the same! There will be loads of people there who don't know anyone else so it should be easy to mingle with people... hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rs7)
    Accepted my conditional offer to do History and Spanish at Chester! Loved the campus when I went there for an open day :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxchloexo)
    Nice
    Indeed! Nice to have a place to discuss and chat before possibly going there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peace-out)
    Phew! Are you wanting halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah but I dunno when to start applying :/ what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Actually so excited for freshers week already!

Lol I have been excited for freshers since I received a unconditional !! Haha see you there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reekydeekz)
    Lol I have been excited for freshers since I received a unconditional !! Haha see you there.
    haha i've got a conditional offer but only need u's in my next exams to get the grades see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rs7)
    Indeed! Nice to have a place to discuss and chat before possibly going there!
    I know I feel the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awh I'm sort of excited now but freaking out that I won't mingle with anyone or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think everyones freaking out the same! There will be loads of people there who don't know anyone else so it should be easy to mingle with people... hopefully!
    We'll all be going through the same thing, have a look at this, I'll just try and be the tea maker!
    http://www.studentbeans.com/student1...t-uni3018.html

ReputationRep:
    yeah but I dunno when to start applying :/ what about you ?
    You apply in June- I did this all year! You put your preferences of Accomodation from 1st to 5th but you probably won't get your 1st pref!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath_igidbashian)
    We'll all be going through the same thing, have a look at this, I'll just try and be the tea maker!
    http://www.studentbeans.com/student1...t-uni3018.html
    Hahaha that's great, we all know who to find when we want a cuppa now

ReputationRep:
    I just want to start buying supplies now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

haha i've got a conditional offer but only need u's in my next exams to get the grades see you there
    Lol WOIIII!! You only need U's well yeah deff see u around campus and what not !!

ReputationRep:
    You apply in June- I did this all year! You put your preferences of Accomodation from 1st to 5th but you probably won't get your 1st pref!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in London so you never know but ok kool looking forward to this

ReputationRep:
    Lol WOIIII!! You only need U's well yeah deff see u around campus and what not !!
    Haha yeah cause im on A's now and need BBC so need like 20ums in these exams, and yeah probably will what subject you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah cause im on A's now and need BBC so need like 20ums in these exams, and yeah probably will what subject you doing?

Ahnok lol so it's deff gunna be easy and im doing events management and sports what about you?
    And are u applying for halls ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm going to do law, and no i'm not applying for halls i live in north wales now about 15 miles from chester so just going to get a car instead

ReputationRep:
    I live in London so you never know but ok kool looking forward to this
    Yeah I'm from NI so hopefully we should have a better chance of getting the halls we want! Do you think you'll buy that meal scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Sorry to butt in, but I'm from Chester if you have any questions about the City.
    Me too :cool:

But I've not lived there for 3 years and it's changed so much! :eek:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.