Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_denman)
    I thought the campus we lived on was based on which course we do?

I just looked on my letter and it says that my course is held within Warrington so am I limited to apply for accommodation for Warrington ??

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm new to all this. But I'm a bit excited so decided to join. I replied to my choices today and have made Chester my firm and first choice I'm going to be studying drama and theatre studies. Would love to know who else has this as their first choice many thanks.

P.s if I don't reply straight away I am not ignoring anyone. Just new to this haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reekydeekz)
    I just looked on my letter and it says that my course is held within Warrington so am I limited to apply for accommodation for Warrington ??
    I'm not sure, that's what I thought anyway but I could be wrong :/ I don't even know how far away each campus are from one another, as if they are quite close to each other then surely you can just choose from any of the accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused. I thought we didn't do accomodation until June :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hilly1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We don't, it seems like some people are researching the types of accommodation first so that they are organised etc. I'm going to start looking after the applicant day on the 20th as I haven't even been to the uni yet so I'm hoping to look around the accommodation then. I think its June when the accommodation pack etc get sent out to us.

ReputationRep:
    How do I find this on fb?
    I'll get the name of the page later

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glad to be meeting people going to Chester!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sort of! Warrington is a good bit away from Chester

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We can't apply for accommodation until June! And you will have to fine Accomodation based on your course and campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashlauren92)
    Hey, I'm new to all this. But I'm a bit excited so decided to join. I replied to my choices today and have made Chester my firm and first choice I'm going to be studying drama and theatre studies. Would love to know who else has this as their first choice many thanks.

P.s if I don't reply straight away I am not ignoring anyone. Just new to this haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I'm not doing drama and theatre but I'll be in the same building as you as I'm doing dance

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just firmed my offer for dance! We will be in the same building

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=peace-out;42184826]
    (Original post by ffiontai)

I took a gap year too! Phew-another 19 year old!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaayy!
    What are you currently doing on your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmawilliamson95)
    Hey I'm not doing drama and theatre but I'll be in the same building as you as I'm doing dance
    Aw wicked. I've seen a few girls on here in conversation about doing dance. That's nice to know tho is Chester your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloenj6421)
    I just firmed my offer for dance! We will be in the same building
    Hey that's awesome. So Chester is your first choice then? I'm so excited!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've totally forgot. What campus is History on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've totally forgot. What campus is History on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its at Chester

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ffiontai;42194232]
    (Original post by peace-out)

Yaayy!
    What are you currently doing on your gap year?
    I was a paralegal for the year as I'm going to study law!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peace-out)

I was a paralegal for the year as I'm going to study law!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was your offer to study Law if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Hey that's awesome. So Chester is your first choice then? I'm so excited!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chester is my first choice but I'm doing law I'm so excited as well

ReputationRep:
    you probably will have to apply for Warrington accommodation as there is over 20 miles between the two campus so you would have to get a bus or train everyday if you lived in chester :/

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.