Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by peace-out
It's still nice though! :smile: plus, even in a bigger city you'd end up going to the same bars and clubs so hopefully it won't matter!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :biggrin: has anyone started their student finance application?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by c-danny

I've sent my in! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c-danny

I have finished mine now :biggrin:
Reply 563
Original post by kath_igidbashian
Don't really mind, Chester seems like a really nice city. I'm sure it should be fine, and we can always have an adventure up to Liverpool or Manchester :smile:

Yeah definately :smile:, I'm actually buzzing now can't wait to leave london
Reply 564
Original post by xxchloexo
I have finished mine now :biggrin:

Ohh woow!!! I just only registered last night :frown:
Reply 565
Original post by peace-out
I've sent my in! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't even started :frown: xx
Original post by c-danny
Ohh woow!!! I just only registered last night :frown:

Ah i live in Wales so the deadline was this month :frown: glad i have finished it now though :smile:
I haven't even registered yet, deadline is end of may but i've just been putting it off.. :/
Reply 568
Ah i live in Wales so the deadline was this month :frown: glad i have finished it now though :smile:

I will try and do it by tomorrow night. Procastination is a killer
Original post by c-danny
I will try and do it by tomorrow night. Procastination is a killer

haha yeah, it didn't take that long for me to fill the initial form in but they wanted more evidence than i gave but didn't tell me, so i waited like 3 weeks and then called them for them to tell me -.-
Reply 570
haha yeah, it didn't take that long for me to fill the initial form in but they wanted more evidence than i gave but didn't tell me, so i waited like 3 weeks and then called them for them to tell me -.-

so how long did it take you to complete it *roughly* x
Original post by c-danny
so how long did it take you to complete it *roughly* x

Like 2 months between me filling in the form and recieving the declaration to sign and send back to them. Most of that was wasted time with them not telling me they needed other stuff so it shouldn't take you that long. I would try do it as soon as possible though x
Reply 572
Like 2 months between me filling in the form and recieving the declaration to sign and send back to them. Most of that was wasted time with them not telling me they needed other stuff so it shouldn't take you that long. I would try do it as soon as possible though x

Sweet, i'll crack on with it tonight :smile: x
Original post by c-danny
Sweet, i'll crack on with it tonight :smile: x

Yeah, what subject you doing? :smile:x
Reply 574
Yeah, what subject you doing? :smile:x

Sport and Exercise Science with German what about you? (: x
Original post by c-danny
Sport and Exercise Science with German what about you? (: x

ooh sounds cool, and Law :smile: x
Reply 576
ooh sounds cool, and Law :smile: x

Oh thats cool :smile: sounds like there's going to be an awful loads of work, been to the applicant open day yet?x
Original post by c-danny
Oh thats cool :smile: sounds like there's going to be an awful loads of work, been to the applicant open day yet?x

Yeah, will enjoy it though..hopefully. I went to just a normal open day, was suppose to being going the applicant day last week but was ill, not sure when im going to go now can't decide haha x
Reply 578
Yeah, will enjoy it though..hopefully. I went to just a normal open day, was suppose to being going the applicant day last week but was ill, not sure when im going to go now can't decide haha x

Thats alright then, no need to go (: only a few months to go, not like i'm counting down:cool:
Original post by c-danny
Thats alright then, no need to go (: only a few months to go, not like i'm counting down:cool:

Yeah it's basically the same thing anyway! Yeah i can't wait! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending