The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Exactly. Don't worry about it. Both my sisters who went to Durham and Newcastle have said to me that it'll be the time of my life. I honestly can't wait. Not sure about fresher's week, to be honest.. xD I don't drink :redface: so it'll be quite awkward when everyone's p****d and there's me sipping my sprite. ;D
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I don't really drink either! Well I don't like being completely wasted. I'll be the one who looks after everyone else on a night out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I think I'll be going to Chester next year, not sure whether to put it as my firm or insurance choice but I'll just figure that out later...

Original post by katiek1994
I'm going to be studying Education studies and Sociology! After going to an applicant day I was really unsure on what accommodation, but there is new ones being built on campus and the picture looked really nice! I think they were self catered, ensuite so I think I'll be picking them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

By any chance do you the name of the new self catered ensuite accommodation, as that's my first choice?
Reply 43
Ah, that's what I'm doing as well :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kath_igidbashian
Hey guys, I think I'll be going to Chester next year, not sure whether to put it as my firm or insurance choice but I'll just figure that out later...

By any chance do you the name of the new self catered ensuite accommodation, as that's my first choice?

There's Hollybank Court! That's where I want because its self catered but em suite! very few spaces though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by peace-out
There's Hollybank Court! That's where I want because its self catered but em suite! very few spaces though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats not the new one is it? but it looks nice anyway and right opposite campus :smile:

http://www.chester.ac.uk/accommodation/chester/self-catered/hollybank-housing
Reply 46
Thats not the new one is it? but it looks nice anyway and right opposite campus :smile:

The new one hasn't been named yet I don't think! I seen on Chester's facebook wall sometime ago that they were asking people what they should name it. I am sure it should be out soon, as that's the one I want too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right, great, I'll check their fb page. Do you know if theres any pics up yet?

I don't think it's new! It was there last year when I applied the first time xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by peace-out
I don't think it's new! It was there last year when I applied the first time xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Opps, just properly read it, found the new halls havent been named yet, theres a comp on their fb page to name it
Reply 50
Hollybank court. How do I arrange accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chester will send you all the details to choose accommodation in june
In June you will be sent a letter with details on how to apply. You don't get to choose Accomodation however - You put down your preferences but nothing is for certain! Feels like yesterday I went through this process last summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
OH. xD you're already there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooo I went through UCAS last year, got my first choice in Queens Belfast but got released and took a gap year! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Ah! Right :tongue: gosh. You've already went through the experience c: what were your other choices this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Law and law with politics at Chester, law at Kingston, and two in Northern Ireland! I don't feel much braver this year round! You're probably a lot braver than I am and you're younger than me!! lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Oh, I don't know. I'm quite scared o:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you're English yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending