Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    nutrition and dietetics anyone???

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to buy tickets online in advance for freshers' events? Want to make sure I don't miss out :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibp)
    Hi am starting human nutrition in September any one on d same cos or the nutrition and dietetics course.

Yeah im doing Nutrition and dietetics
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmawilliamson95)
    I can't remember the pass website, can't find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PASS is our Pre-Arrival Student Site
    https://pass.chester.ac.uk

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    PASS is our Pre-Arrival Student Site
    https://pass.chester.ac.uk

Hope that helps
    When will We hear accommodation results ?

ReputationRep:
    You will find out about accommodation soon, you should have found out about accommodation by early September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reekydeekz)
    When will We hear accommodation results ?
    Early September, the Chester TSR account mentioned it before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladybell)
    nutrition and dietetics anyone???
    hi, yeah i'm doing nutrition and dietetics! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelodieMichaelis)
    Does anyone know if you'll need ID to get in/ go to freshers events. I am 18 obviously because I'm going to uni but I don't have any photo ID, I've applied for a passport but It takes about 6-8 weeks to come and freshers is in 5 :/ will I be able to get into bars and such.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you will need ID. The SU don't tend to ask for ID but if you go out in town all the bars and clubs will expect ID

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaay.....see you in september!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Health and Social Care?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelmarshall21)
    Yeah you will need ID. The SU don't tend to ask for ID but if you go out in town all the bars and clubs will expect ID
    Ok that's fair enough thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing mental health nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rather stupidly.. well.. apparently rather stupidly.. I waited until I got my results to make sure I got into Chester before I applied for accommodation.. I applied for it on Saturday. (17/08/13) Will that have a detrimental influence on whether I get accommodation or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather_95)
    hi, yeah i'm doing nutrition and dietetics! xx
    Me too! Finally found some other people I thought I was the only one Although, I do feel like I'm the only boy! Add me on Facebook Conagh Ellis or follow me on twitter @ConaghEllis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hilly1)
    Rather stupidly.. well.. apparently rather stupidly.. I waited until I got my results to make sure I got into Chester before I applied for accommodation.. I applied for it on Saturday. (17/08/13) Will that have a detrimental influence on whether I get accommodation or not?
    Take a look online at our allocation policy where there is more information http://www.chester.ac.uk/campus-life/accommodation/faq

However everyone who applied by the original deadline will be allocated first. Therefore students who apply late are less likely to receive a place in University accommodation, as a large amount will have already been allocated.

Don't worry though as there is loads of private sector accommodation available in Chester, from halls of residence to houses. Take a look at http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation for some of the private sector accommodation that is available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conagh)
    Me too! Finally found some other people I thought I was the only one Although, I do feel like I'm the only boy! Add me on Facebook Conagh Ellis or follow me on twitter @ConaghEllis
    I meet a few guys on applicants day so I dont think ur alone.

ReputationRep:
    House 5 church college close?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hollybank, block B anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiek1994)
    Hollybank, block B anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have u being allocated accommodation? ???

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.