Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    .. Yeah. Apparently... they said that everyone had been dealt with yesterday..
    This is farcical. Have you a 'Plan B' ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhianHughes)
    Yeah, they said the same as before, they'll try to get to everyone by tomorrow... exactly word for word what they said monday.
    I still havent heard anything either and i called up yesterday and all they said was we'll have them out by the end of the week, i just emailed them an hour ago and i'll see what they reply back. Getting annoying now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelodieMichaelis)
    I still havent heard anything either and i called up yesterday and all they said was we'll have them out by the end of the week, i just emailed them an hour ago and i'll see what they reply back. Getting annoying now...
    Do you have a plan B?

Other than... sleeping on the park bench of course. c;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hilly1)
    Do you have a plan B?

Other than... sleeping on the park bench of course. c;
    Haha thats plan C... xD yeah iv'e been looking into private places and found a few, it's just i can't do much till i find out whether i have an offer or not and i don't want all the places to go by the time i find out and not have an offer. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelodieMichaelis)
    Haha thats plan C... xD yeah iv'e been looking into private places and found a few, it's just i can't do much till i find out whether i have an offer or not and i don't want all the places to go by the time i find out and not have an offer. :/
    Aye. That was exactly my problem.. I was looking around private accommodation but I couldn't firm my interest because my application was still being processed. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon enough it took 11 days for me. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hilly1)
    Aye. That was exactly my problem.. I was looking around private accommodation but I couldn't firm my interest because my application was still being processed. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon enough it took 11 days for me. When did you apply?
    Hopefully I hear soon and apply for accommodation? I did it as soon a I got my letter in the pot about the PASS site which was about a month or two ago bit sure :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in ash bury house ?? I'm on second floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsom)
    I really want to swap a room(offer) to any student who got Grosvenor house offer!

My offer is Hollybank house
    What's wrong with Hollybank? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ifwhiteamerica)
    I'd love hollybank it was my favourite! I got church college close instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ifwhiteamerica)
    The Hollybank is the one of best uni accommodation, I know. But I have some personal reason and really want to stay in Grosvenor House, even it's quite expensive.

I heard from accommodation office that we all have a chance to swap/change a room by applying to change room on 23 Sep.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Catherine House?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in house 15 in Church College Close?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloedodds123)
    Anyone in ash bury house ?? I'm on second floor
    Check this out

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1939...98583/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceR94)
    Anyone doing Mental Health Nursing March 2014 intake at Riverside?
    Hi I am doing Mental Health Nursing March 2014 intake at Riverside
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Sorry to butt in, but I'm from Chester if you have any questions about the City.
    What's the nightlife like? Is it good for gay people, as in the gay nightlife? Hopefully not full of drags and queens!

Is the crime relatively low and is it a racist city?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing MSc management course, can you tell which accommodation is the prefect for a MSc student? As my primary campus is queen park campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing MSc management course, can you tell which accommodation is the prefect for a MSc student? As my primary campus is queen park campus.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shipu)
    Hello, the University unfortunately doesn't offer on campus accommodation to Postgraduate students. However, there may be rooms available in University Managed Properties. More information can be found online: http://www.chester.ac.uk/accommodation/prospective-students/postgraduate-accommodation .

There are several private sector halls of residence in Chester and lots of private sector accommodation, details of accredited private sector accommodation can be viewed on the student stamp site: http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for information

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.