Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DowntonC)
    Mine is for BBC hoping they may still let me in if I get an A/A* in history and I get two Cs for my other subject :/
    Hopefully you will be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peace-out)
    Hopefully you will be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah hopefully, I've been revising quite hard for the subject I need to get a B in and I'm resitting! Change of topic but what kind of accommodation are you going to be looking for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited for freshers week too... Even though I'm not entirely sure what goes on! Aha
    Haha no me neither to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully, I've been revising quite hard for the subject I need to get a B in and I'm resitting! Change of topic but what kind of accommodation are you going to be looking for?
    I was sitting on a BBC in January and got it up to BBB by the summer! (I took a gap year) I really want self catered en suite!! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxchloexo)
    Haha no me neither to be honest!
    I guess we will find out in a few months what will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    I guess we will find out in a few months what will you be studying?
    Yeah and law yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting on a BBC in January and got it up to BBB by the summer! (I took a gap year) I really want self catered en suite!! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really hope I can bring my grade up, but considering I would still technically be within their typical offers, and my history (the subject I want to do) grade would be the highest, I'm hoping they would still let me in if I didn't! Do you have an unconditional offer then? I want standard self catered, ensuite is too expensive for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and law yourself?
    Ooh interesting, I will be studying history

ReputationRep:
    Ooh interesting, I will be studying history
    Ah nice

ReputationRep:
    Actually so excited for freshers week already!

Wouldn't worry about not drinking! can still have a good time haha i probably won't drink much otherwise i will end up missing half the week in bed hungover haha!
    I know, really looking forward to it! Can't wait to hear who might be playing, I think I heard last year they got King Charles and Mumford and Sons! love them both so hopefully it'll be something like that again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath_igidbashian)
    I know, really looking forward to it! Can't wait to hear who might be playing, I think I heard last year they got King Charles and Mumford and Sons! love them both so hopefully it'll be something like that again
    Yeah they did! I can't wait either hope it's someone good So excited

ReputationRep:
    I really hope I can bring my grade up, but considering I would still technically be within their typical offers, and my history (the subject I want to do) grade would be the highest, I'm hoping they would still let me in if I didn't! Do you have an unconditional offer then? I want standard self catered, ensuite is too expensive for me
    Yeah I accepted my unconditional offer! I'd pay extra for my own bathroom but may not get one just because I ask for it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness there's music? Am I the only 19 year old fresher who never knew this?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness there's music? Am I the only 19 year old fresher who never knew this?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes you are! there is always some sort of band that are normally quite well known

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes you are! there is always some sort of band that are normally quite well known
    Hahahhaa! I'm such a loser!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, don't worry! I only recently found out

ReputationRep:
    Is freshers just a big drinking week or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is freshers just a big drinking week or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There generally is a lot of booze, but i think it depends on where you go and obviously you don't have to get hammered then of course there's the course stuff to deal with and freshers fair - the best chance to get as much free stuff as possible

ReputationRep:
    There generally is a lot of booze, but i think it depends on where you go and obviously you don't have to get hammered then of course there's the course stuff to deal with and freshers fair - the best chance to get as much free stuff as possible
    Really? What kind of free stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really? What kind of free stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mostly just pens and post its but maybe free samples and vouchers?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.