Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I think it was either 2 or 3 years ago at the end of year 12 when we created our student finance accounts in preperation for our ucas applications to follow, unfourtunatly the account I created (and only now need) is pretty much invalid:
    • change of home address
    • change of home and mobile phone numbers
    • change of email addresses
    • no longer remeber what I wrote down for secret questions
    • cant remember password used
    • no longer have customer reference number

I belive the issue is to do with my NI number and the fact it cant be registered twice?

Is there a number a I can call or email address I can use to contact the relevent person(s) to who can help me either change the details on this account, or remove the account and allow me to create a new one under my current living situation?

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mighty,

You can get your details updated by speaking with one of our advisers on 0845 300 5090, we're open until 8pm tonight.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.