I think it was either 2 or 3 years ago at the end of year 12 when we created our student finance accounts in preperation for our ucas applications to follow, unfourtunatly the account I created (and only now need) is pretty much invalid:
- change of home address
- change of home and mobile phone numbers
- change of email addresses
- no longer remeber what I wrote down for secret questions
- cant remember password used
- no longer have customer reference number
I belive the issue is to do with my NI number and the fact it cant be registered twice?
Is there a number a I can call or email address I can use to contact the relevent person(s) to who can help me either change the details on this account, or remove the account and allow me to create a new one under my current living situation?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Account sign up help! watch
- Thread Starter
- 21-03-2013 15:11
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 21-03-2013 16:37
You can get your details updated by speaking with one of our advisers on 0845 300 5090, we're open until 8pm tonight.