Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    HI

I've recently been accepted into ARDEN SCHOOL OF THEATRE.

Anyone know anything about arden? Theres very little to go off online...

Anything about the course, the school, chances of getting a good agent after completed?

Anything at all, i'll appreciate it

Thanks

Connor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connor1994)
    HI

I've recently been accepted into ARDEN SCHOOL OF THEATRE.

Anyone know anything about arden? Theres very little to go off online...

Anything about the course, the school, chances of getting a good agent after completed?

Anything at all, i'll appreciate it

Thanks

Connor
    I looked this up on wikipedia and that said that it had never been a member of The Conference of Drama Schools, so I followed the link and that said that the Conference of Drama Schools was the accreditation body for Drama courses, so I am now not sure whether the Arden School of Theatre has an accreditation for its course or not.

Have a look on wiki and see what you think.

ReputationRep:
    Its relatively new and doesnt have a reputation for anything. If it doesnt have CDS accreditation then dont touch it with a bargepole.

Must better to apply to the established Drama Schools like Bristol Old Vic, Central etc where the institution itself will attract more interest from Agents, theatre employers etc and the training has *known* credibility.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.