Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Greetings fellow computing students, hackers and other affiliates of the programming world. I desperately need a copy of a completed Tod's Tyres project on Access Database, I myself am using Access 2000. I have done the design work for my own database, and I'm a bit into the project, formwise, reportwise, tablewise and querywise. But I have little to no commitment in completeing the project. I need a quick solution, and the sooner I get it, the sooner I can edit it around to make it look individual to me, and have the design work to go with it. ANYONE who is willing to pass on their project will be worshipped as a god in my eyes. My email address is [email protected] - once again thank you to ANYONE who can help.

ReputationRep:
    Mate these forums give help
    They dont allow you to copy someones hard earned work

ReputationRep:
    Why dont u just **** off. As if anyone is going to send you their work so you can copy it. Why would i want to give you my completed database? What the **** have you done for me to want to send it to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob24601)
    Why dont u just **** off. As if anyone is going to send you their work so you can copy it. Why would i want to give you my completed database? What the **** have you done for me to want to send it to you
    I was kind of hoping you'd do it out of the goodness of your heart - but okay... I suppose I am being really greedy asking for the whole thing when I have one problem only. And that would be how to run a query to add the VAT to the cost of the tyres bought by a company. Sorry if I offended anyone.

ReputationRep:
    ....i hate you.....you are a waste of sperm......**** head...

ReputationRep:
    *shows tutu where the exit is - use it. Dont come back.*

ReputationRep:
    Net Price: [Customers' price (Ex VAT)]*1.175

thats the formula

Net price being what ever you call ya VAT column and Customers price being whatever you called your price before VAT hope this helps.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.