Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girl uni housemate walked in on me masturbating Watch

At least she actually apologized and shut the door.

I thought I was in my room alone when I was fapping when this girl tapped me on the shoulder and giggled.

What a creep - thank goodness I wasn't in halls with her ever again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Unless he was smearing **** over himself I don't see how people could 'bully' him for something that near all guys do.

Dunno why so many people see this as something worthy of embarrassment.
    If I got caught ****ing now with my current friends who I have known from school, I'll no doubt be laughed at and caller 'Boner boy' or 'Will the pumper' or something.

But I supposed uni is different, maturity seems to be more popular there.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Brilliant!

I vote for the stride of pride. If it was me I'd probably go out and make a really awkward joke about it so nothing could out-awkward it in future. (Questionable, I know)

ReputationRep:
    You should have squirted in her face

ReputationRep:
    See her when she's in her room, and say "I'm sorry about before, lets pretend it never happened?".

Or if you're REALLY lucky, she'll be masturbating when you walk in, then you'll be even

ReputationRep:
    Should just be like "I had urgent matters to attend to"

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you were hungry an preparing some food, and you dropped your meat, so you were just polishing your meat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Unless he was smearing **** over himself I don't see how people could 'bully' him for something that near all guys do.

Dunno why so many people see this as something worthy of embarrassment.
    Is anyone else wondering what the **** is here?

I'm hoping it's cake.

ReputationRep:
    Look her dead in the eye and say "So, what do you think?"

ReputationRep:
    Should have invited her in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    You shouldn't have let her leave, just said "you're part of this now!!!" and kept going.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    Is anyone else wondering what the **** is here?

I'm hoping it's cake.
    I wish it was cake. Truly I do.

As for OP's situation, stride of pride, apologise with a twinkle in your eye.

ReputationRep:
    well at least now she'll learn to knock before entering your room

ReputationRep:
    They did invent door locks for a reason you know
    But if I were you, I'd just make a light hearted joke about it next time you speak to her. I think that would remove some of the awkwardness around it.

ReputationRep:
    I've clicked on that weird part of TSR again....

ReputationRep:
    Lock the door next time?

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, why you didn't flash a James Bond-esque smile at her and wryly invite her to 'join in', is beyond me. Opportunities like that only come around once in your life.

Secondly, who cares? You must laugh it off or it becomes an issue. Make a joke about it. Tell her you'll walk in on her - whatever. Just laugh it off.

At worst, it gives your best-man a ready prepared gag in his speech. Provided you'll find a bride after this incident that is!

ReputationRep:
    I really hope I never have that extremely awkward situation.
    Op you should just forget about it really, she will hopefully soon forget about it. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Walk past and sniff her hair. Give her plenty of eye contact. Say absolutely nothing.

ReputationRep:
    When I was in halls the woman doing room inspections walked in on me naked (not masturbating, but still)...

I passed my room inspection with flying colours!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.