Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosa_)
    I feel as though I should create (or join if there is one?) a law page but I don't have facebook, is it effort to make one or should I bother idk help

*edit* okay i made facebook don't laugh at me i don't know how to use it (( Rose Zulaikhah
    That's ok, it takes a bit to get used to any social media. Facebook is great for keeping contact with old friends and all those friends you'll make at uni as well. Not to mention it's nice to have your pictures saved there.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a law page, you just have to look through the older posts to figure out which one it is.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! So excited to start at City! I'm doing diagnostic radiography there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

Im starting in september and will be studing biomedical engineering i cant wait! see you there x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I got into Speech and Language Therapy through clearing

Are many of you staying in Halls of Residence?

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait to start xD anyone doing Economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAhmedd)
    Cant wait to start xD anyone doing Economics?
    Im doing economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TypeR)
    Im doing economics
    waahaay lool hope to see you there

ReputationRep:
    please check

http://www.city.ac.uk/new-students

on a regular basis to have all the details on how to register, how to apply for an oyster card, your induction week timetable etc....!

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/425743334190367/

the official city university london students union page for freshers week

www.culsu.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stineeful)
    Hey guys! I got into Speech and Language Therapy through clearing

Are many of you staying in Halls of Residence?
    I've got into the uni through clearing aswell. I'm not staying in halls though
    Have you received any info from the uni yet? Like anything? I don't even know when I'm starting!

ReputationRep:
    check the city link i posted above for the induction week timetable.

they update it on a regular basis on a course by course basis. induction week starts 23 sept. youll also receive a welcome pack by post in about 2 weeks (when clearing ends)i think with all the final details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo12)
    I've got into the uni through clearing aswell. I'm not staying in halls though
    Have you received any info from the uni yet? Like anything? I don't even know when I'm starting!
    Oh so are you commuting? I'm coming over from Northern Ireland so I don't have a choice in the matter! :eek:
    They've given me info on the course and the forms they require me to fill out, I had to find the unis timetable to see when everything starts! Freshers week starts the 23rd so most courses start on the 30th or first week of October

What are you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm going to study Sociology at City this year. Is there anyone else going for sociology?

ReputationRep:
    Hii anyone about to start Law like myself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahSadie)
    Hello... I've firmed for City for mental health nursing? Have seen other nurses comments but none for mental health! I've also got my accommodation in private halls with UNITE in Bethnal Green if anyone's looking for places other than Citys halls x

Hey!

You're the first person I've seen who's going to be studying mental health nursing, which I'm also starting in September.

What date are you moving into accommodation? Nursing courses start earlier than most other courses I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neskisan)
    Hey everyone, I'm going to study Sociology at City this year. Is there anyone else going for sociology?
    YES I'm studying sociology!! Are you living in halls or out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stineeful)
    Oh so are you commuting? I'm coming over from Northern Ireland so I don't have a choice in the matter! :eek:
    They've given me info on the course and the forms they require me to fill out, I had to find the unis timetable to see when everything starts! Freshers week starts the 23rd so most courses start on the 30th or first week of October

What are you going to be studying?
    Yep, it's about an hour and bit to get to the uni so its gonna be hard to get there in the mornings!
    I haven't heard anything I don't even know when I'm starting so I shall start looking around. Thank you!
    And I'm studying sociology, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo12)
    YES I'm studying sociology!! Are you living in halls or out?
    Woo finally ! I was starting to get worried, hadn't come across anyone who is . & nope I'm going to be staying at home you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neskisan)
    Woo finally ! I was starting to get worried, hadn't come across anyone who is . & nope I'm going to be staying at home you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! Congrats! Glad to see you chose City!

ReputationRep:
    Who has chosen to stay in the halls? Has anyone found alternatives? I'm stuck between staying at East Central House or taking a short tube journey but staying in nicer, cheaper halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.