City University
London
Visit website

City University 2013 applicants/Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ItsGGio
Hello, I got an offer as well for Journalism (BA) :smile:

By the way, this is the group for journalism applicants, where we can all discuss about everything about university!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/499498916765161/
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by catherine2013
Hey :smile: Absolutely agree... I lived in halls before and now I look back the amount of money for the facilities was scandalous! Thanks so much, and you too! If you do decide on private accommodation stay in touch!

Hey :smile: Oh that's really good to hear- yes I definitely will! Should know in the next week or two. What did you apply to study?

Journalism (BA) :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by fishesnchips
are you going to firm City then?:biggrin:

Yes, I haven't yet but I will :smile: And thanks for that link!
I've firmed a place to study Midwifery at City in 2013.
Crazy!! Honestly can't decide what accommodation to do none of it makes much sense to me yet...
Reply 44
Original post by daisy-rosie
Me!! I have an offer for law still deciding wether to firm or insure it. I'm going to a taster day on 10th so that should help me to decide. Where did u firm?

I went to a Law taster day, too, it was brilliant! The best one I'd been too. They were super friendly and I could just picture myself there. I firmed Liverpool :smile: What are your other options?
Original post by rosa_
I went to a Law taster day, too, it was brilliant! The best one I'd been too. They were super friendly and I could just picture myself there. I firmed Liverpool :smile: What are your other options?

I have surrey too! just wondering, how comes you chose Liverpool if u really liked city?
Reply 46
Hi all, I'm Rryann (Female) :smile: my firm is City reading Law anyone looking into accommodation? :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 47
No one for Engineering?
Anybody planning to go to Liberty Court as well? :O
Reply 48
Hey guys i'm Christina and i'll be studying Maths :smile: Think I might apply to Liberty or East Central

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Computer Science applicants on here?
Reply 50
Original post by fishesnchips
What are you studying in City?:biggrin:

Optometry :smile: (If I can get the grades obvs lol
Reply 51
Original post by cogman

Good luck on your studies!:biggrin: i needa get my grades for it as well, stressedddd!
Reply 52
Original post by cogman

hello do you mind me asking what the grades they are asking for?
Reply 53
So just wondering, anyone applied for accommodation?

What are your preferences? Want to get an idea if I get people in my hall from this site
Reply 54
Original post by daisy-rosie
I have surrey too! just wondering, how comes you chose Liverpool if u really liked city?

Because City lowered my offer from AAA to BBC because I did two A levels over year 11/12. They were my lowest offer so I had to firm them no matter what :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by rosa_
Because City lowered my offer from AAA to BBC because I did two A levels over year 11/12. They were my lowest offer so I had to firm them no matter what :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What alevels did you do in a year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by taniacr
What alevels did you do in a year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did AS Communication and Culture and AS German in year 11 because I did my English, Maths and German GCSEs in year 10 (complicated, I know!) and I did the A2 for those subjects in year 12 :smile: I'm now in year 13

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Insured city and firmed leeds but part of me is regretting that! I got an offer for diagnostic radiography! I really want to stays in halls here but the prices are crazy!! Anyone else worried about life in London as a student??
Not really. The extra student finance should cover everything. If you find a part time job, you should be fine. I can't wait to study in London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Anyone looking for private accomodation? I'm a EU student so I won't be getting any extra finance and student halls are so expensive :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending