Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey,

I'll be coming up to live in London in Sep 13

Got a conditional offer from City Uni to study Childrens Nursing!

I was going to stay at home as I live relatively close by train/tube (around 30 mins), but have decided it would be easier to live in halls because of placement and shift patterns i'll have! I've been struggling looking for places to live and I'm kinda set on Liberty Court as im lazy and its like 10 mins away from uni haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleSophie)
    Hi!
    Im all new to this!! got an offer to study children's nursing!....we need more guys/girls on the childresn nursing degree to post!!!

HEY! I'm also new to this and also got an offer to study Childrens Nursing!!
    Are you living at home? If not have you found where you are living in London?

hehe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorya)
    Oh cool! Mine is still conditional, but i've already got my final results and i do meet the requirements of the offer
    are you planning to go to any halls? Thinking of liberty court...
    btw nice to 'meet' you!
    I have exams in July, so I have to keep my fingers crossed till then! I'm actually looking for private accomodation since I won't get any extra student finance besides the one for tuition fees and halls are kinda expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishesnchips)
    Oh, where are you from?
    Actually I live in morocco!

ReputationRep:
    Any International Students?
    Moroccan/Romanian

ReputationRep:

Thanks !!

ReputationRep:

I'm French !

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! I got an offer for children's nursing too!... But I can't decide between city or southbank!..... Help!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! I got an offer for children's nursing too!... But I can't decide between city or southbank!..... Help!!!
    Southbank isn't all that great in terms of reputation.
    it's ranked at 104 (!) compared to City at 21.

source:http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...gue-table-2013
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Even if you look at the nursing league tables specifically, City is ranked much higher than LSB every time. Hope this helps. I'm starting Adult Nursing at City in September myself.

ReputationRep:
    I assume it's high time to create City university freshers group in Facebook. This will make communication much easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlesophie)
    hey!! I got an offer for children's nursing too!... But i can't decide between city or southbank!..... Help!!!

come to citttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukfisto)
    I assume it's high time to create City university freshers group in Facebook. This will make communication much easier!
    I've been waiting patiently for this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have lost my patience. :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    hahah!!! i want too....i just need to work out my grades, also i cant remeber what hospitals it is linked too! help!!!

ReputationRep:
    Romanian for International politics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want to live in halls but East Central prices really are so high compared to other london unis!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishesnchips)
    Good luck on your studies! i needa get my grades for it as well, stressedddd!
    Ahh Thanks!, Good luck to you too! , We're all going to need it haha

ReputationRep:
    Im from Spain and im studying business! So excited!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths4ever)
    I want to live in halls but East Central prices really are so high compared to other london unis!
    Then join the rest of us in overdraft!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    I've been waiting patiently for this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have lost my patience. :dumbells:
    This is probably our long-awaited group https://www.facebook.com/groups/545872408767658/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.