City University
London
Visit website

City University 2013 applicants/Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey hey,

I'll be coming up to live in London in Sep 13

Got a conditional offer from City Uni to study Childrens Nursing!

I was going to stay at home as I live relatively close by train/tube (around 30 mins), but have decided it would be easier to live in halls because of placement and shift patterns i'll have! I've been struggling looking for places to live and I'm kinda set on Liberty Court as im lazy and its like 10 mins away from uni haha!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by LittleSophie
Hi!
Im all new to this!! got an offer to study children's nursing!....we need more guys/girls on the childresn nursing degree to post!!! :smile:

HEY! I'm also new to this and also got an offer to study Childrens Nursing!!
Are you living at home? If not have you found where you are living in London?

hehe!
Reply 82
Original post by gregorya
Oh cool! Mine is still conditional, but i've already got my final results and i do meet the requirements of the offer:smile:
are you planning to go to any halls? Thinking of liberty court...
btw nice to 'meet' you!

I have exams in July, so I have to keep my fingers crossed till then! I'm actually looking for private accomodation since I won't get any extra student finance besides the one for tuition fees and halls are kinda expensive :frown:
Reply 83
Original post by fishesnchips
Oh, where are you from?:biggrin:

Actually I live in morocco! :smile:
Reply 84
Any International Students?

Moroccan/Romanian :smile:
Reply 85
Reply 86

I'm French !
Hey!! I got an offer for children's nursing too!... But I can't decide between city or southbank!..... Help!!!:smile:
Hey!! I got an offer for children's nursing too!... But I can't decide between city or southbank!..... Help!!!:smile:

Southbank isn't all that great in terms of reputation.
it's ranked at 104 (!) compared to City at 21.

source:http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2012/may/21/university-league-table-2013
Reply 89

Even if you look at the nursing league tables specifically, City is ranked much higher than LSB every time. Hope this helps. I'm starting Adult Nursing at City in September myself.
:smile:
Reply 90
I assume it's high time to create City university freshers group in Facebook. This will make communication much easier!
Reply 91
Original post by littlesophie
hey!! I got an offer for children's nursing too!... But i can't decide between city or southbank!..... Help!!!:smile:

come to citttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Lukfisto
I assume it's high time to create City university freshers group in Facebook. This will make communication much easier!

I've been waiting patiently for this.

Spoiler

hahah!!! i want too....i just need to work out my grades, also i cant remeber what hospitals it is linked too! help!!!:smile:
Reply 94

Romanian for International politics:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
I want to live in halls but East Central prices really are so high compared to other london unis!
Reply 96
Original post by fishesnchips
Good luck on your studies!:biggrin: i needa get my grades for it as well, stressedddd!

Ahh Thanks!, Good luck to you too! :smile:, We're all going to need it haha
Reply 97

Im from Spain and im studying business! So excited!!
Reply 98
Original post by maths4ever
I want to live in halls but East Central prices really are so high compared to other london unis!

Then join the rest of us in overdraft!
Reply 99
Original post by TaylorGang_4
I've been waiting patiently for this.

Spoiler

This is probably our long-awaited group https://www.facebook.com/groups/545872408767658/ :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending