Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

My name is João Rebelo (Portuguese), I'm going to be a new BSc Psychology student at City University next year and I'm looking for private accommodation, if you have an extra room or a flat in mind, please send a PM

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I firmed City for Management 2013. I want to go into private accommodation and I am looking for potential flatmates. if you are interested, please send me a pm and we'll get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    Hey any international students coming to study at City for 2013?!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I've firmed City University a long while ago and I'll study Aeronautical Engineering. Anyone else who will?

EDT: my name is Sultan Aldori, Iraqi/Swede. I'm 19 years old n' I love football looking forward to meet you lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh4lyfe)
    Hey any international students coming to study at City for 2013?!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes man =) me. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyflare)
    Yes man =) me. Where are you from?
    Great! Im coming from Canada. And you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh4lyfe)
    Great! Im coming from Canada. And you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sweden!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rryann)
    Hey guys! I created a facebook group for those who are due to study Law at City it's rather lonely at the moment though:

www.facebook.com/CityUniversityLondonLaw2013
    I do not find it!

ReputationRep:
    Hello... I've firmed for City for mental health nursing? Have seen other nurses comments but none for mental health! I've also got my accommodation in private halls with UNITE in Bethnal Green if anyone's looking for places other than Citys halls x

ReputationRep:
    Just changed my course to Law at city

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahSadie)
    Hello... I've firmed for City for mental health nursing? Have seen other nurses comments but none for mental health! I've also got my accommodation in private halls with UNITE in Bethnal Green if anyone's looking for places other than Citys halls x
    Hey I was looking for private halls a while ago but gave up. How much is UNITE in Bethnal Green p/w?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lloynd)
    Hey I was looking for private halls a while ago but gave up. How much is UNITE in Bethnal Green p/w?
    Hello! Mines £195 I think p/w I looked around I wanted an ensuite and not shared and that's the best price I could find for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahSadie)

Im doing Mental Health Nursing at City too are you Bsc or Pgdip? X
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CathCorry)
    Im doing Mental Health Nursing at City too are you Bsc or Pgdip? X
    You think all the different nursing disciplines have some classes the same? At least on first years? Or would they all be different?

ReputationRep:
    Diagnostic radiography / city university is everyone starting on the first?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SannaS)
    Diagnostic radiography / city university is everyone starting on the first?
    16th september for us Adult Nursing students.
    :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the date Law students start? It says 1st on UCAS but seems unlikely haha thanks in advance x

ReputationRep:
    @HannahSadie That's not bad, I applied for en-suite at East Central and that's £220 p/w! Do you know how far Bethnal Green is from city?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBRo)
    16th september for us Adult Nursing students.
    :banana:
    Lucky you, do you know how long freshers week is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lloynd)
    @HannahSadie That's not bad, I applied for en-suite at East Central and that's £220 p/w! Do you know how far Bethnal Green is from city?
    Bethnal green is much closer to queen Mary but I'd say a 15 min bus rude should do it, city is very close to angel station

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.