Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got a call for an interview at Holland and Barrett. Does anyone here work there? How is it working there? What should I expect at the interview? how much do you get paid? Is there anything I should watch out for in particular? I've tried to google these but all the answers are years old :/

I've applied for a sale associate role. My interview's tomorrow

Any help is appriciated =)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Hey , where about's are you from and what branch? I have a interview tomorrow with them for a sales assistant. I'm ****ting it , it sounds really intense, I worked in HMV their during Christmas but I am abit worried as to what they might ask. I'm guessing they'll ask us questions on being a good customer, your strength's and weaknesses etc. etc. let me know how you get on X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msE)
    Hey , where about's are you from and what branch? I have a interview tomorrow with them for a sales assistant. I'm ****ting it , it sounds really intense, I worked in HMV their during Christmas but I am abit worried as to what they might ask. I'm guessing they'll ask us questions on being a good customer, your strength's and weaknesses etc. etc. let me know how you get on X
    The branch I applied for is down in Suffolk. My interview went well but the manager didn't get from my CV that I'm still in school so I can't really work the hours. the interview itself is friendly enough, they do the whole what makes good customer service, what would you do to ensure a sale, how do you work with other people general stuff. Just answer honestly and relate to any expreinces youve had working in HMV. They also asked me to flick through a health magazine then sell it to my interviewer, don't worry about that, just concentrate on the 1st couple of pages and cofidently sell that. The training side of its intense though, they have courses, programmes and all sorts, wouldn't be right for me since I'm going to uni in september and you need a couple of years to get through it all!

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wanted to ask how you applied
    As i checked all the job sites and couldnt find a link to apply
    Did u give your cv in store?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha :-))
    Hey just wanted to ask how you applied
    As i checked all the job sites and couldnt find a link to apply
    Did u give your cv in store?
    I applied online, I'm signed up to Indeed so I got the link from there. I assume you can hand in your CV to the store if there are vacancies advertised though.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.