Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do guys like big bottoms or skinny (no bottom)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Gentlemen, I believe we should turn this into a picture thread.

Who will begin?

ReputationRep:
    Big bootys all day

ReputationRep:
    "Baby got back" answers all your questions

ReputationRep:
    Skinny "no bottom" vs big bottoms

Gee, such a hard tough decision huh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For heaven's sake, why do people find it so hard to understand that you can still have a curvy figure (ample bosom, a big butt for example) whilst being skinny. The two aren't mutually exclusive, so comparing a girl with a big butt to a "skinny girl with no bum" is ridiculous. Stop translating a skinny girl to mean a girl with no figure. There are far too many idiots on tsr :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilie18)
    1. Guys don't all like the same thing. They have different tastes! Some like big bums and boobs, others like more petite figures.
    2. Try to love your body! Don't obsess over what you think you should be, just learn to love yourself. The right guy will love you regardless of the shape or size of your bum or booms.
    This is possibly the best piece of advice on any of this ridiculously self-conscious threads.

People just need to grow up and enjoy being who they are and bot worry endlessly about what others want them to look like. There is no magic formula and everyone has subtly different preferences. What matters most is being true to yourself amongst other aspects of personality.

Believe in yourselves

ReputationRep:
    I Liiike BIIIIG BUTSS and i cannot LIE!!

ReputationRep:
    I love a big bum. If a girl has a big bum , I will begin my process!!

I love girls with a big bummm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiceToMeetYou)
    Big bottoms is defiantly better than skinny!
    I've seen a lot of versions of "definitely" but yours is something new. 9/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    This is possibly the best piece of advice on any of this ridiculously self-conscious threads.

People just need to grow up and enjoy being who they are and bot worry endlessly about what others want them to look like. There is no magic formula and everyone has subtly different preferences. What matters most is being true to yourself amongst other aspects of personality.

Believe in yourselves
    The thing about these threads is that they make self-consciousness even worse. I mean - a few times I've clicked on them and there are just pages and pages and pages of pictures that do nothing but make girls worry even more. It's just so depressing and unnecessary. :no:

Definitely agree with what you've said, people underestimate the importance personality. Some of the most beautiful people I know aren't what you would consider stunning, or classically pretty, but they are happy and smiley and KIND, and honestly that's way more important to most people than looks :rolleyes: It's about time people realised it!

ReputationRep:
    The thing about these threads is that they make self-consciousness even worse. I mean - a few times I've clicked on them and there are just pages and pages and pages of pictures that do nothing but make girls worry even more. It's just so depressing and unnecessary. :no:

Definitely agree with what you've said, people underestimate the importance personality. Some of the most beautiful people I know aren't what you would consider stunning, or classically pretty, but they are happy and smiley and KIND, and honestly that's way more important to most people than looks :rolleyes: It's about time people realised it!
    Indeed!

People need to realise that there isn't some "ideal" that all of a sex aspire to and that everyone has their quirks etc.

Also, there's the fact that when say a girl thinks they "should" look like another they don't realise that the best look for them is likely to be different as their body is a different build/proportion/shape etc thus enforcing the fact that there is no universal "perfect" and even if there was "perfect" is ****ing boring

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!

People need to realise that there isn't some "ideal" that all of a sex aspire to and that everyone has their quirks etc.

Also, there's the fact that when say a girl thinks they "should" look like another they don't realise that the best look for them is likely to be different as their body is a different build/proportion/shape etc thus enforcing the fact that there is no universal "perfect" and even if there was "perfect" is ****ing boring
    Exactly :yes: Ahhhh I wish there were more guys like you on TSR! Nice to see someone talking sense on this subject instead of the usual nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly :yes: Ahhhh I wish there were more guys like you on TSR! Nice to see someone talking sense on this subject instead of the usual nonsense.
    Haha why thank you.

I think the issue is that there are numerous guys who either are genuine ********s or who think that that's how they "should" be thus just go along with it.

Girls aren't innocent in all this though. People go on and on about how girls are pressured into how they "should" be by largely the media but also men but in reality they choose to comply with what they perceive to be what is expected of them. It's utterly self-fulfilling.

I have a number of theories on why that is so but I won't delve into them at the moment

ReputationRep:
    It seems like every week there is at least one thread like this on TSR - "what bums do guys like?", "is skinny or curvy better?", "what do guys prefer... x or y?", "big or small boobs, which are better?" etc. Makes me sad, but also a bit annoyed.

1. Guys don't all like the same thing. They have different tastes! Some like big bums and boobs, others like more petite figures.
    2. Try to love your body! Don't obsess over what you think you should be, just learn to love yourself. The right guy will love you regardless of the shape or size of your bum or booms.

:dontknow:
    Tell me the (straight) guy that can honestly say he wouldn't wanna hit that big ass. I refuse to believe they exist.

ReputationRep:
    big bottoms :yes:

ReputationRep:
    no one likes bottoms. we like ASS

ReputationRep:
    I like the triangle between the legs and bum. The thigh gap? (I don't mean when legs don't touch but the heart shape between the legs and the top of the bum- hard to explain)

that's just me though, and that could be on most body types/shapes I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bridgeta222)
    Just wondering, as I don't have insight into the male mind. Which I'm sure is hard to generalize but just want to ask.
    We love them big booty beeches, big booty beeches, don't like them skinny beeches aaaaahahahahahahaha. amaa

ReputationRep:
    Haha why thank you.

I think the issue is that there are numerous guys who either are genuine ********s or who think that that's how they "should" be thus just go along with it.

Girls aren't innocent in all this though. People go on and on about how girls are pressured into how they "should" be by largely the media but also men but in reality they choose to comply with what they perceive to be what is expected of them. It's utterly self-fulfilling.

I have a number of theories on why that is so but I won't delve into them at the moment
    Yeah - it's not always the guys fault, I mean if they've seen the same images, then who can blame them for thinking those kinds of bodies are the norm?

Hmm, not sure I agree with you entirely... But yeah, let's not delve into those theories haha

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.