Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do guys like big bottoms or skinny (no bottom)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Big toned bums! I would just be happy if they had one even close to as good as mine...most are way off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilie18)
    Yeah - it's not always the guys fault, I mean if they've seen the same images, then who can blame them for thinking those kinds of bodies are the norm?

Hmm, not sure I agree with you entirely... But yeah, let's not delve into those theories haha
    It's not guys seeing those things and thinking they are normal either to be honest. The pressure gets pseudo applied to females to present, not males to select. Which makes it all the more ridiculous that females feel some sort of odd expectation as in reality, from my observation, they only ones judging them are in fact each other not the males they are apparently trying to look "right" for.

ReputationRep:
    I like an ass I can put my beer on without it falling off.

ReputationRep:
    In fairness, tight, perky, round ass' actually show a level of overall health, as it is toned there is little fat, as it is perky there is muscle. Admittedly you need good genes for fat distribution to get 'dat ass' but is it that unreasonable to look for health as a trait in the opposite sex, are you all advocating 'it doesn't matter if you're unhealthy, you are who you are, don't change for anyone'? Because seriously, if you squat consistently and lose fat it's not that hard to get a nice ass..

ReputationRep:
    Just pointing out to all girls reading this who are getting excited when a boy says he likes a big curvy bum...

He doesn't just mean a fat arse. There's a massive difference between a toned curvy bum and your fat arse.

ReputationRep:
    i honestly dont care but i dont like fat asses but seeing as im not attracted to fat people it doesnt really matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bridgeta222)
    Just wondering, as I don't have insight into the male mind. Which I'm sure is hard to generalize but just want to ask.
    It's not hard to generalise - it's impossible. Whatever the shape, there will be guys who prefer it and guys who don't.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? Once they see your bum you're through the rabbit hole anyway, sex is going to happen and attraction will quickly be replaced by bonding.

For what it's worth (which isn't much, despite what the magazines tell you), I agree with Steve. Toned legs, compact yet round bum. For best display results, apply jeans.

ReputationRep:
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

ReputationRep:
    Big bums all the way!

But one mans 'big' could be another mans 'small'. If you want our opinion then u could post pics. We would give honest opinions, and could be entertaining for us!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.