Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

My Bf wants me to do anal to prove my love ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by consumed by stuff)
    bad anal experience? you get tricked to?
    lmao! no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I all ready put it into a further context. How one acts, how one responds to others. If one feels liberated, free, dominated, submissive etc.
    That isn't the correct usage of the term "embodiment". Simply elaborating on the intended meaning your initial sentence isn't going to make your usage of the word any less incorrect you dolt. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    That isn't the correct usage of the term "embodiment". Simply elaborating on the intended meaning your initial sentence isn't going to make your usage of the word any less incorrect you dolt. :rolleyes:
    Which is a fair enough argument, one I'm actually inclined to agree with, I typed the post in a rush. Though I think you understand what I meant when I explained it. The problem I actually have with you is this, you're being an arrogant **** ****ter. Now I really think you should refrain from being an arrogant **** ****ter. I don't recall posting in an uncivil manner to you. But here we are, with you being one.

I understand the urge to be right, to correct someone. But why put someone down? Why treat them in a hostile manner like that? Did I say something offensive? Did I discriminate against anyone?

No.

So, as we're no-longer treating each other in a civil manner. Go shove it up your arse.

ReputationRep:
    Which is a fair enough argument, one I'm actually inclined to agree with, I typed the post in a rush.
    If this is what you think then this should have been your first response.

Though I think you understand what I meant when I explained it. The problem I actually have with you is this, you're being an arrogant **** ****ter. Now I really think you should refrain from being an arrogant **** ****ter. I don't recall posting in an uncivil manner to you. But here we are, with you being one.
    Continually responding with the same insipid nonsense in some disconcerted effort to feel more correct than one actually is warrants being referred to as a dolt. I stand by your judgement and your knee-jerk reaction to respond to every comment with a disproportionate level of anger can only be indicative of someone with Mount Everest sized insecurities.

I understand the urge to be right, to correct someone. But why put someone down? Why treat them in a hostile manner like that? Did I say something offensive? Did I discriminate against anyone?

No.

So, as we're no-longer treating each other in a civil manner. Go shove it up your arse.
    If you're going to be an idiot, you're going to be called an idiot. This has nothing to do with put-downs, quite the contrary. It's about calling a spade a spade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    If this is what you think then this should have been your first response.

Continually responding with the same insipid nonsense in some disconcerted effort to feel more correct than one actually is warrants being referred to as a dolt. I stand by your judgement and your knee-jerk reaction to respond to every comment with a disproportionate level of anger can only be indicative of someone with Mount Everest sized insecurities.

If you're going to be an idiot, you're going to be called an idiot. This has nothing to do with put-downs, quite the contrary. It's about calling a spade a spade.
    Apart from my responses weren't nonsense.
    And I didn't over-react, nor was I an idiot.
    But I like the automatic "checkmate" that you've employed, I can react sarcastically with "oh my gosh, you're right, it's...it's because of my relationship with my mother! That's why I'm so blatantly insecure". But of course, that will actually make me look insecure.
    I can reply with "Everyone's a little insecure about something, but this is not related to my insecurities". But then you'll just say it is and try and make it look that way. And this being the internet, my tone will be hard to read, and you'll be on the offensive, giving you the advantage.
    I could lie.

What it really comes down to there is your idiotic presumption that you can actually psychoanalyse me.

And that really just leaves two things I have left to say to you. Shove it up your arse.
    I won't be replying to you.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from my responses weren't nonsense.
    And I didn't over-react, nor was I an idiot.
    But I like the automatic "checkmate" that you've employed, I can react sarcastically with "oh my gosh, you're right, it's...it's because of my relationship with my mother! That's why I'm so blatantly insecure". But of course, that will actually make me look insecure.
    Or you could just act how any normal person without an inferiority complex would and say "whoopsie, wrong word" and have left it with that. Believe me, I'm not the one "checkmating", it's more a case of you backing yourself into an ego driven corner in the delusion that you're "pwning me in debate" :rolleyes:

And to counter your point; responding with the same nonsensical repetition of your initial point instead of just ceding that you were using a word incorrectly is idiotic. That's why you're a dolt, nothing more nothing less.

I can reply with "Everyone's a little insecure about something, but this is not related to my insecurities". But then you'll just say it is and try and make it look that way. And this being the internet, my tone will be hard to read, and you'll be on the offensive, giving you the advantage.
    I could lie.
    You are quite literally insane. Believe me, I'm having to do none of the work because your hyper-aggressive responses are doing all the work for me. Your pathetic attempt to try to "think one step ahead of me" as if this were some sort of tactical warefare game is absolutely hilarious and I can I've gotten a good laugh out of you

What it really comes down to there is your idiotic presumption that you can actually psychoanalyse me.
    This really isn't psychoanalysis so much as it is someone who's style of conversation is so transparent and laden with ego that I can only conclude you were never hugged as a child. (I know you're a little slow with things like this so I'll point out that I'm being facetious just to help you out a bit and save some time).

And that really just leaves two things I have left to say to you. Shove it up your arse.
    I won't be replying to you.
    *yawn* I look forward to seeing you respond within 15 minutes. You're pretty predictable.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the thread title would do well as lyrics in a Steel Panther song.

Seriously, what kind of douche actually says something like that and more importantly how did you not lose respect for him entirely the moment the words left his mouth? If that is the kind of kid he is then you'd be better off leaving him but love is blind and all that jazz.

Just tell him to cut the **** and that that's not what love is about. Most guys only have to try it once and then they never want to again anyway. If you're not there, you're not there, but someone who really loved you wouldn't dream of pressuring you into something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Dump him quick

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.