Sambobmac
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello,

I am currently doing the A-Level in French with AQA and was wondering if anybody has a vocab list that they have used that they could share with me to help me?

I know last year in the GCSE specification AQA provided a document with the vocabulary in split up in the topics, was wondering if they had the same or if anybody else knew of anything else?

Cheers,
tooambitious
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not sure there is an official one, I can't find it either

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Sambobmac
Rep:
?
(Original post by tooambitious)
I'm not sure there is an official one, I can't find it either

It would be really helpful if there was one, even just as a reference so I could look and see what sort of words I should be using! Surely some one has got one somewhere! haha
tooambitious
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sambobmac)
It would be really helpful if there was one, even just as a reference so I could look and see what sort of words I should be using! Surely some one has got one somewhere! haha
:crossedf: usually some school will make one and put it online, but I can't find anything :/

pink pineapple
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whilst I had lists given to me by my teacher, I'm not sure if there's an official vocab list
Fleur Perrouin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mot a Mot is a book full of a-level vocab: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mot-New-Adva.../dp/034091520X
Sambobmac
Rep:
?
(Original post by pink pineapple)
Whilst I had lists given to me by my teacher, I'm not sure if there's an official voacb list
Doesn't even have to be an official one, just looking for any sort of list. Doing sports at the moment so that will be the best list to have!
pink pineapple
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Doesn't even have to be an official one, just looking for any sort of list. Doing sports at the moment so that will be the best list to have!
If I had anything, I'd share it on here but all my lists were given to me by my teacher Usually I just make my own lists with alll the vocab I've been given or written down
Elliewhar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://mfl.jimdo.com/resources/french-a2-level/

For A2 this has been very helpful for me!
There may be AS on here too, but im not sure, it's a recent discovery!
alouette-
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Unfortunately, there isn't an official vocabulary list like there is for GCSE French. 'Mot a Mot' however is an excellent book which covers all the A Level specifications. This is currently available on Amazon for £7.19 (used from £3.49) and I would highly recommend it.
Notjustobsessed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
8 years later if anyone is in need I have quizlets on most topics for AS. Just have topic 4 to do. Quizlet: harry-clarke5 and this is for AQA
Pichi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Notjustobsessed)
8 years later if anyone is in need I have quizlets on most topics for AS. Just have topic 4 to do. Quizlet: harry-clarke5 and this is for AQA
I can't find you on the search on Quizlet. Do you have a link to a set? I'm on Edexcel but I'm assuming the topics will be quite similar so it would still be really helpful. Thank you.
Notjustobsessed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Of course! I will attach them here
Should work if you paste the link into your search bar, if not you can always email me: [email protected]

https://quizlet.com/harry_clarke5/fo...h-a-level/sets
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed