Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and 17
    I constantly look pale, is there any natural rememdies or products I can use to help me get colour in skin or look tanned at least. Id prefer not to put on make-up, something that works fairly fast. Something other than doing more exercise because I do and sleep i get like 7/8hours a night and eat fairly well
    Please help
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    fake tan?
    sun beds?
    going on holiday?

i dont really know any natural ways.. i heard about some girl actually rubbing tea bags on her legs and they made her look tanned but i imagine that stinks of tea?!

or you could embrace the paleness, that is what i do because i hate the smell of fake tan and i am scared of sun beds haha

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daredevil12)
    Im a guy and 17
    I constantly look pale, is there any natural rememdies or products I can use to help me get colour in skin or look tanned at least. Id prefer not to put on make-up, something that works fairly fast. Something other than doing more exercise because I do and sleep i get like 7/8hours a night and eat fairly well
    Please help
    Thanks
    Basically what the other poster said.

Your only really options for looking less pale are a tan or fake tan, I don't recommend either.
    Please don't start using sunbeds, they are horrible for your health.
    Fake tan... if you go down this road I would suggest you get a professional spray tan and that you start with the lightest one they do, you can always go darker next time.

I agree with the other poster however, that you should embrace your paleness, there is nothing wrong with being a little on the pale side.

xx

ReputationRep:
    There's a moisturiser called glow job (weird name, i know) by soap and glory. Try that, it's good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do more exercises. It can make you more healthy and basked under the sun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daredevil12)
    Im a guy and 17
    Please help
    Thanks
    I feel your pain! I'm usually quite pale, but the only way i've found of looking any better is spending time in the sun (at home and on holiday). You could use tanning moisturiser and stuff like that but honestly if you're not careful you can end up with really weird lines and patches that you've done weirdly. My friend is pale and she uses tanning beds but I wouldn't personally recommend that.

ReputationRep:
    Eat lots of carrots, it's been proven to actually darken your skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You could try moisturisers with a very gradual tan build-up?

Otherwise, a healthy diet, lots of water and exercise should get some colour back into you!

ReputationRep:
    Are you cold? We don't tend to wear warm wnough clothes these days and often go out without a coat. We therefore tend to pale since our blood is busy keeping our vital organs active. Maybe more layers will make you warmer and thus have a glow? NB I think once you get cold your body stops shivvering and you forget to put on more clothes.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.