Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I've recently been offered a place at Warwick for law but I'm kind of worried about whether it'll live up expectation. I really want that whole UNI experience but I've been getting mixed responses on how enjoyable it is. I know it's a good uni and we go there to learn etc etc etc but I can't be without a music club, sports teams ( where students actually support the teams), a nice sense of community, parties and just the stuff that makes uni fun tbh! I just want to know what to expect or if I've been watching too many American movies...

Also, I have to get 3As to get in but let's just say I get 2A*s and a B, do you think I'll still get in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JusticeLeague)
    So I've recently been offered a place at Warwick for law but I'm kind of worried about whether it'll live up expectation. I really want that whole UNI experience but I've been getting mixed responses on how enjoyable it is. I know it's a good uni and we go there to learn etc etc etc but I can't be without a music club, sports teams ( where students actually support the teams), a nice sense of community, parties and just the stuff that makes uni fun tbh! I just want to know what to expect or if I've been watching too many American movies...

Also, I have to get 3As to get in but let's just say I get 2A*s and a B, do you think I'll still get in?
    Warwick has pretty much all that... I'm not sure where to start so it's worth looking at the student's union website particularly the societies, as well as warwick sport for the sports clubs. It all depends on how much you want to get involved really. If you've been watching lots of American films then it's worth bearing in mind that sport at university level isn't quite as big in the UK as it is over there.

As for whether they would let you in with A*A*B, it's impossible to say at this stage. It would depend on how many other candidates narrowly missed their offers and what their grades are.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.