Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DirectTuition)
    I have made a video explaining Question 3 on Venn Diagrams for some of my students, maybe this will be helpful for some of you.

Hi, D.T.

Isn't a bit strange to add up the six figures and subtract from 200 to show that the last 2 areas have frequency zero? We were told right at the start that everyone was either full-time, part-time or contract staff, so if we are following usual Edexcel practice of drawing Euler diagrams instead of proper Venn diagrams*, we shouldn't draw any zone which isn't in either F, H or C in the first place.

I've discussed the question here: https://app.sugarsync.com/iris/wf/D1...9005673_66703\ in S1 2013_06 MAD Phil ans

Cheers, Ken.

*which would require 16 zones, 10 of which would be labelled as empty

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.