April Fools Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Ok, only a couple of weeks til April fools day... What naughty tricks are you planning?
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
theres this 'spacker lad' in yr 11 (sorry to say it like that but hes weeeird and creepy and acts like a 5 yr old) and his bday is on april 1st! i hate to say it but hes got a hell of a lot of bday treats comin to him!
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
theres this 'spacker lad' in yr 11 (sorry to say it like that but hes weeeird and creepy and acts like a 5 yr old) and his bday is on april 1st! i hate to say it but hes got a hell of a lot of bday treats comin to him!
Poor guy! What are you gonna do to him!!!
Mxx
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
isn't that bullying rather then a april fools?
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a dentist apointment on April 1st. Not looking forwards to it.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Ok, only a couple of weeks til April fools day... What naughty tricks are you planning?
None - I will however spend the entire day living on the edge of my nerves until I can order my Glastonbury ticket at 8PM when the lines/online ordering opens :eek:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Poor guy! What are you gonna do to him!!!
nothin. guys he 'tries' to hang round with him r! 2 b fair i keep out of nasty things like that. but its funny all the same. its not like he dont deserve it. he smacked me round the head with a book last yr!!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mxx)
isn't that bullying rather then a april fools?
i dotn get involved
Amb1
Rep:
?
nothin. guys he 'tries' to hang round with him r! 2 b fair i keep out of nasty things like that. but its funny all the same. its not like he dont deserve it. he smacked me round the head with a book last yr!!!!
Sounds like a bit of a wally! Hope he's not too picked on though.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
None probably
Hehe, when my dad was a teenager, him and his brothers went out to a phone box when their dad was out and phoned their mum pretending to be someone who had kidnapped their dad and asking for a ransom! She didn't even recognise that it was, like, her son on the phone! She was about to call the police when they told her it was them! I would have loved to see the look on her face!
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
None probably
Hehe, when my dad was a teenager, him and his brothers went out to a phone box when their dad was out and phoned their mum pretending to be someone who had kidnapped their dad and asking for a ransom! She didn't even recognise that it was, like, her son on the phone! She was about to call the police when they told her it was them! I would have loved to see the look on her face!
:eek: That's harsh!!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Lol, yeah a bit! Lets just say that sometimes my dad still plays mean tricks, but he has an apprentice now! Don't mention it to Eeyore though, she still hasn't forgiven me :cool:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
but funny tho!!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
hehe, I have a tattoo, that my boyf already doesn't like. I've always said if I find a nice design I like I'd get it done, so I'm gonna pretend I got his name tattooed on my person, act like I had it done for a few days (you know, wincing when bending etc cos it hurts) then surprise him with it!

I know he'll sh*t bricks cos he keeps having dreams I get more done... I'm so cruel
Amb1
Rep:
?
but funny tho!!
Yeah!! I could do with some mean pranks to play on my bf! Got loads to do at work but need a goodun for him! Any ideas?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Am gonna put pink hair dye in my mates shower gel hehe....
he's gonna be pink for a wee while har har.... :rolleyes:
Amb1
Rep:
?
Hee hee, keep 'em comin'!!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
same as onlylittleme on this forum. neg rep methinks
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
None - I will however spend the entire day living on the edge of my nerves until I can order my Glastonbury ticket at 8PM when the lines/online ordering opens :eek:
I hope to be able to go this year, but i won't find out for a few weeks yet. Any chance of tickets do you think?!

I loved Reading last year, but Glastonbury looks much better than that!

No doubt, you'll be on here around 8pm then!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
same as onlylittleme on this forum. neg rep methinks
neg rep for what? to me?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads