Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

i'm ashamed I do not find my own race attractive!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing to really be ashamed about tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    Ohhh man! I hope not all Sri-Lankan Tamil girls are like this otherwise the chances of me getting married will be low especially as I'd have to rely on an arranged marriage.
    LOOOL dw mate..not all Sri-Lankan tamil girls are like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PriyaPaul)
    LOOOL dw mate..not all Sri-Lankan tamil girls are like this.
    Let's hope so!

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. I'm the same as I prefer white girls over Oriental girls. White girls are not into Oriental guys though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Indian and I have always been more attracted to white men but its never bothered me or my friends/family. I was even persuaded to give things a chance with on of my friends (who was male and Scottish). My mum even dated a German man when I was little and had a much more stable relationship with him than she did with anyone her own race (I'm not saying its race related but you catch my drift)

ReputationRep:
    I get you i know what you mean i am a light skin pakistani pathan and because i am light all these pakistani girls like me but i dont like them.i am in same situation as you i guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Mr Smurf)
    It's fine. I'm the same as I prefer white girls over Oriental girls. White girls are not into Oriental guys though.
    KMT.

ReputationRep:
    It's okay to have prefrences but I don't see how you can say you don't find a particular race attractive. There will be so many different facial types and looks within that race that it would be so rare to not even find one of them attractive. It's okay to have prefrences but you may come across someone that you do like who is of a race that you never even thought you'd find attractive. So in short, just don't make everything so rigid and say I will only date this race or that race just be open minded I suppose cos you could be surprised

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.