The Student Room Group

i'm ashamed I do not find my own race attractive!?

Scroll to see replies

There's nothing to really be ashamed about tbh.
Reply 41
Original post by senz72
Ohhh man! I hope not all Sri-Lankan Tamil girls are like this otherwise the chances of me getting married will be low especially as I'd have to rely on an arranged marriage. :frown:

LOOOL dw mate..not all Sri-Lankan tamil girls are like this. :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by PriyaPaul
LOOOL dw mate..not all Sri-Lankan tamil girls are like this. :tongue:

Let's hope so!
Reply 43
It's fine. I'm the same as I prefer white girls over Oriental girls. White girls are not into Oriental guys though. :frown:
Reply 44
I'm Indian and I have always been more attracted to white men but its never bothered me or my friends/family. I was even persuaded to give things a chance with on of my friends (who was male and Scottish). My mum even dated a German man when I was little and had a much more stable relationship with him than she did with anyone her own race (I'm not saying its race related but you catch my drift)
Reply 45
I get you i know what you mean i am a light skin pakistani pathan and because i am light all these pakistani girls like me but i dont like them.i am in same situation as you i guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf
It's fine. I'm the same as I prefer white girls over Oriental girls. White girls are not into Oriental guys though. :frown:

KMT.
It's okay to have prefrences but I don't see how you can say you don't find a particular race attractive. There will be so many different facial types and looks within that race that it would be so rare to not even find one of them attractive. It's okay to have prefrences but you may come across someone that you do like who is of a race that you never even thought you'd find attractive. So in short, just don't make everything so rigid and say I will only date this race or that race just be open minded I suppose cos you could be surprised :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly... some people are only attracted to the same/opposite sex. What's the difference?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending