Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibbyHyp)
    Thanks I was just unsure what the 91/3 meant

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm fairly certain thats how they do it. sadly we're not roomies since i'mBAR R 097/1 but i'm doing Adult too so we're 'branch buddies'? if thats even a thing haha

ReputationRep:
    Heyyyy everyone

I start my Adult nursing in September I have recently done the health foundation year previous to this and successfully passed so if anyone wants advice for the foundation year, i am happy to help and who is doing adult nursing then?? by the way, the nurses (whatever the topic they are doing) are kept together at first when learning the basics!!

If anyone wants a chat, you can add me on facebook if you wish
    https://www.facebook.com/sarahlouiselovatt?ref=tn_tnmn

Hope to speak soon my fellow nurses xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraparker182)
    Adult nursing, how about yourself?? xxx
    Heyyyy i am doing adult nursing too

ReputationRep:
    Who lives in Stoke on Trent or near to the univeristy?

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I'm becci and I'm going to Keele university in September to study adult nursing , would be nice to chat add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/becci.tomkinson?ref=tn_tnmn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Very happy to be going to keele to do mental health nursing In September! Still expecting something to go wrong tho!
    Got my accommodation offer staying in Barnes R 97/2. Anyone wanna chat or something before the big day add me on facebook Martyn Bayley

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura.doryloo)
    Hey thought I'd join you guys on here. I'm off to keele In September to do my mental health nursing? Anyone else going or applying ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello! Im going to Keele to do Adult nursing. Are you in Barnes Halls? Im trying to find someone who is! :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jabberwocky)
    i'm fairly certain thats how they do it. sadly we're not roomies since i'mBAR R 097/1 but i'm doing Adult too so we're 'branch buddies'? if thats even a thing haha
    Im in R 099/3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megbaker1995)
    Hello! Im going to Keele to do Adult nursing. Are you in Barnes Halls? Im trying to find someone who is! :L
    I am! BAR R 099/3

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing adult nursing too in Barnes O block 84/3, soooo nervous! Xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartynB)
    Very happy to be going to keele to do mental health nursing In September! Still expecting something to go wrong tho!
    Got my accommodation offer staying in Barnes R 97/2. Anyone wanna chat or something before the big day add me on facebook Martyn Bayley

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm in R 097/1 so i suppose that makes us flatmates

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jabberwocky)
    i'm in R 097/1 so i suppose that makes us flatmates

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess so do you have Facebook? I found another of our flatmates on there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Barnes P 85/4 xxx

ReputationRep:
    only got my offer yesterday, excited but stressing about accommodation still :/ wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartynB)
    I guess so do you have Facebook? I found another of our flatmates on there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you found another one? thats awesome. who is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura.doryloo)
    Anyone for mental health nursing ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I'm doing mental health nursing too I was meant to start next year but they offered me a place a couple of weeks ago. Do you know where we go to/what time we enrol?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone have you all found out which group you belong to? btw I'm in group 4 for adult nursing is anyone in here in the same group as me?? cheers x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.