Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Mens shirts - one very quick question! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Which is the best out of these (I'm brown haired, tall and light skinned, if you're wondering about appearance):

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1912675

or

http://www.hm.com/gb/product/05996?article=05996-B
    (The red looks deeper in person)

It's for Spring/ Summer.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    The grey one will make you more stunning. The red one seems not suitable with brown hair.

ReputationRep:
    I personally hate both of them, but then I think all shirts that have buttons on the collar are rubbish. I hate folk doing up the top button, too. I know it's 'cool' and everything but it looks ****. Pull your trousers up, sort out your shirt and shine your shoes. That's what I say.
    *hobbles off to play Bridge at the bowling club*

Oh, I prefer the colouring of the second. Pair of dark denim jeans and that'd look ok.

ReputationRep:
    The grey one from ASOS. The burgundy coloured one is a bit Autumn/Winter and seeing as we've now just stepped into Spring/Summer, I'd go for the lighter grey one.

Colour aside, I also think the light grey shirt is much nicer, the one from H&M looks a bit cheap... probably because it is.

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for the grey.

ASOS shirts have a bad fit though in my experience. Does anyone else have this problem?

ReputationRep:
    None are of my type but I prefer grey one as it just looks better than the dark red one.

ReputationRep:
    I think the grey would look sharper

If that's possible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was going to say the red one but just read the rest of the comments. I still choose red though! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    definitely go for the grey one.
    As it's a subtle colour, it can be worn with literally anything!
    Plus the quality looks better

ReputationRep:
    I really like the colour of that red one

ReputationRep:
    The grey one looks like what the patients wore in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest ?

ReputationRep:
    the grey shirt is more spring/summer as it's lighter, like the red colour but it's more autumn/winter

ReputationRep:
    I like the grey one better

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.