Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassanakhtaruk)
    Omg I'm doing the same thing! Instead of talking about china some child policy, I'm talking about France and its approaches to increase population..plus I know more figures on it..but then I know more impacts on chinas one child policy....haha yikes.
    Yeah I'd say its the most sensible idea! Chinas one child policy is quite easy to remember though is there are rule about not using 2 case studies in a question unless it states otherwise? haha I'm pretty sure that would get some extra marks if you just slipped something in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melissajwilson)
    Yeah I'd say its the most sensible idea! Chinas one child policy is quite easy to remember though is there are rule about not using 2 case studies in a question unless it states otherwise? haha I'm pretty sure that would get some extra marks if you just slipped something in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I won't include 2 case studies unless asked but if the question focuses on impacts like in June 2012, the i will do china. Otherwise = France!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg this thread is like slowly dying out lol....1 hour ago there were like 20 posts a minute! Guess everyone is off to bed!

ReputationRep:
    I won't include 2 case studies unless asked but if the question focuses on impacts like in June 2012, the i will do china. Otherwise = France!
    Good luck for tomorrow! Feel slightly more confident after posting on here actually will be interesting to see what comes up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else been using the Blue Philip Alan textbook? It's got so much information, I'm finding it hard to condense it!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for tomorrow! Feel slightly more confident after posting on here actually will be interesting to see what comes up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww thank you so much! Good luck to you to! Yh it will be and same I'm more confident as well

ReputationRep:
    Finally would like to say to everyone the very best of luck for tomorrow...you know your stuff and you can do it! just stay calm and take care with questions and interpretation of data...always use numbers with data on tables and graphs and always manipulate data given. be very cautious of time and spend on about 20 minutes each question..this leaves you 20 minutes at the end to go through your paper and add to your answers. Remember to use your time cautiously. Best of luck!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!! Here's a picture to rid the nerves...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casement)
    Good luck everyone!! Here's a picture to rid the nerves...
    Hahahahahahaha! This made me laugh! XD Best of luck

ReputationRep:

So when it asks 'For a case study...' You do JUST one, but if it is a question like 'Assess the impacts of human and physical factors on flooding' you can include as many examples as you like!

Good luck today everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone have any thoughts about the 15 marker for cold environments? ahh i hope it's not a case study :s

ReputationRep:
    good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice.o123)
    anyone have any thoughts about the 15 marker for cold environments? ahh i hope it's not a case study :s
    Will most likely be on a tundra and sustainability, Antarctica came up in jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how much about indigenous people do we need to know for that?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice.o123)
    how much about indigenous people do we need to know for that?
    Not a lot about the people themselves, it's just their view that important

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree but they have asked it so many times just in different ways, so im thinking possibly there could be something on periglacial landforms...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate3)
    I agree but they have asked it so many times just in different ways, so im thinking possibly there could be something on periglacial landforms...
    Periglacial landforms came up last summer (May 2012) therefore unlikely to appear again so soon

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing rivers, coasts, population and health, I have a pretty good idea what may be up on coasts and rivers but any guesses for health and coasts? Also for the coastal flooding case studies are we supposed to know examples for poor and rich countries because so far I've only learnt the Tsunami one. Plus what figures do you think we should know from the local area healthcare case study?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.