Scroll to see replies

Original post by Natalie21
Average of 90% UMS over both A2 exams.

So how many raw marks and ums marks is that? :smile:
Original post by Blueray2
So how many raw marks and ums marks is that? :smile:

180 out of 200 I guess?

Raw marks will change year to year.

Have a look on the AQA raw mark to UMS conversion chart from previous exam seasons on their website - it's very useful!
180 out of 200 I guess?

Raw marks will change year to year.

Have a look on the AQA raw mark to UMS conversion chart from previous exam seasons on their website - it's very useful!

I'll check it out :smile:
90% on both?! Can't you get a different split? Eg 85 95?
Original post by Blueray2
I'll check it out :smile:
90% on both?! Can't you get a different split? Eg 85 95?

Like I said 90% average - so yes you can have a split.
Agree with Natalie, the checker is very good, as a lot of teachers will estimate for mocks based on it. some do it based on your cohort in your school which is the worst way to predict a grade
Average of 90% UMS over both A2 exams.

Hi Natalie! I got an A in my AS geography:

118/140 UMS in unit 1
50/60 UMS in unit 2

so am i still able to achieve an A* provinding i do well at A2? :smile:
Original post by hassanakhtaruk
Hi Natalie! I got an A in my AS geography:

118/140 UMS in unit 1
50/60 UMS in unit 2

so am i still able to achieve an A* provinding i do well at A2? :smile:

Yes that's fine. Now you just need 90% average ums over your two A2 modules. Good luck :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes that's fine. Now you just need 90% average ums over your two A2 modules. Good luck :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you so much! xx :smile:
Oh yeah, was saying i was thinking of getting my unit 1 remarked, and I did, didn't even think I did better than I got at all, but I went up 8 UMS marks and got an A overall instead of a B.
Hi could any one send me the link of this paper and the mark scheme please thank you
Original post by Naeem2198
Hi could any one send me the link of this paper and the mark scheme please thank you

hi can some1 send me unit 1 and unit 2 aswell please
read AQA regs on papers and mark schemes.
Hi all, found these awesome flash cards on Geomorphic Processes & Landforms ... http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/story.php?title=gcse-geography-geomorphic-processes-landforms ... if some one has some similar flashcards on Population and Energy Issues please please share... happly learning .. :smile:
Did you manage to get the paper at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh same here. I got an A in Unit 1, was the best in the class, bearing in mind everyone else in my class failed the AS Level. They all did poorly on both papers.
Reply 1595
Did anyone do the summer 2013 unit two exam with the field study? Could you help me with what the questions were?
What was the cold environments 15 markers on?
The cold environments 15 marker was on the types of glacier movement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NaomiASuts
Anyone else taking this paper?

I'm doing Health, Population, rivers and glaciation. :smile:

Does anyone know/ have the January 2013 paper, as well?

You're taking the exact same courses as me and I am retaking so I can help if need be :cool:
Original post by jorddddz
Did anyone do the summer 2013 unit two exam with the field study? Could you help me with what the questions were?

Are you sitting a mock? I will give you the questions I did the exam in the summer got D did it again for my mock and got an A. So need any help then I'll try and give some advice:wink:

Spoiler

I think that is all of them
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending