Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What do people do instead of eat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Paint your nails, plait your hair, practise applying complicated make up, draw, paint, learn to sew/knit, read a book, dance like a maniac to cheesy music, go for a walk, chat to your friends, clean, do any work that needs doing, anything at all! I personally try and swap food rewards for different things, like a magazine/book/DVD.

ReputationRep:
    Play sims 3 , go to college , gym ,watch movies/tv, drink a lot of water, eat fruit & veg.

I generally just avoid eating the junk food like crisps, chocolate etc. the majority of the time . I just make sure there isn't any in the house and make sure they're are only healthy/low calorie foods.

ReputationRep:
    Replace unhealthy snacks with fruit or things like snack-a-jacks. Or even try something other than eating like drawing/scribbling?

ReputationRep:
    Work in your garden, or start an herb garden in my kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    Excercise

ReputationRep:
    Don't chew gum, in the short term it will suppress your appetite but a while later it's back harder.

ReputationRep:
    I used to snack a lot on crisps, biscuits etc, especially while sat on the computer or writing. Now I always make sure I have a pack of boiled sweets somewhere, so if I'm sat for a while and want to snack I just get a boiled sweet, sometimes using them as 'rewards' when I reach certain milestones!

ReputationRep:
    Sleep!!!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.